vtr

Re: [VTR] Test Message

To: "'Alex & Janet Thomson'" <aljlthomson@charter.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [VTR] Test Message
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:29:20 -0800
First post I've seen in a long time to the VTR list.  But the TR list has
been fairly active, I've received several posts just this morning (about
paint codes).  (I count 5 of them in the past 4 hours.)

It may be that your ISP (Charter Communications) has flagged Team.Net as a
spam source.  If so, you need to complain to them; there isn't anything MJB
can do about it.

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild

http://www.vtr.org

Vtr@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive