wpta

[WPTA] Quite List

To: WPTA Mail List <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Quite List
From: Pat Ledford <dpledford@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:21:21 -0400

--20cf303e9e90422bb50500abbc86

I am not surprised to see the new WPTA mail list slow down after the
initial flurry, as this usually happens on a new list or forum.  I believe
this will be a great communication tool for the club and an easier tool for
Ed to announce upcoming events.  So this email is mainly to keep the list
active.

Doug Foyle will probably do a post write up for his Night Owl Run but I
just wanted to say that this was my first for his run and I had a great
time.  A slight hic up when what I thought were fireflys moving past my
passenger side hood and turned out to be sparks.  Forgot to replace the
battery hold down.

I see Ed Majors is still waiting for a response on clutches and I am also
interested in  the responses.  My engine is out for rebuild over the winter
and since a new clutch and pressure plate came with the car, I am curious
what brands others believe work the best.

Pat Ledford
1975 TR6 DHC (Waldorf) Mimosa, Under Restoration
CF39910U
1980 TR7 DHC (Statler) Persian Aqua
TCT 112638UCF

--20cf303e9e90422bb50500abbc86

,serif;font-size:large;color:rgb(0,0,0)">I am not surprised to see the new =
WPTA mail list slow down after the initial flurry, as this usually happens =
on a new list or forum.=C2=A0 I believe this will be a great communication =
tool for the club and an easier tool for Ed to announce upcoming events.=C2=
=A0 So this email is mainly to keep the list active.<br>
font-size:large;color:rgb(0,0,0)">Doug Foyle will probably do a post write =
up for his Night Owl Run but I just wanted to say that this was my first fo=
r his run and I had a great time.=C2=A0 A slight hic up when what I thought=
 were fireflys moving past my passenger side hood and turned out to be spar=
ks.=C2=A0 Forgot to replace the battery hold down.<br>
font-size:large;color:rgb(0,0,0)">I see Ed Majors is still waiting for a re=
sponse on clutches and I am also interested in=C2=A0 the responses.=C2=A0 M=
y engine is out for rebuild over the winter and since a new clutch and pres=
sure plate came with the car, I am curious what brands others believe work =
the best.<br>
pan style=3D"font-family:garamond,serif">1975 TR6 DHC (Waldorf) Mimosa, Und=
er Restoration<br>
=3D"font-family:garamond,serif">TCT 112638UCF</span><br>

--20cf303e9e90422bb50500abbc86--

--===============7631758696907647782==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org