wpta

[WPTA] Tune Up Clinic Reminder

To: "wpta@autox.team.net" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Tune Up Clinic Reminder
From: Doug Foyle via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 04:46:03 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
This Saturday, 8am at Jay Galbreath's garage is the start of this year's Tune
Up Clinic.  If you plan to take advantage of The Roadster Factory discount and
free freight to the show, please have your order in by day's end Thursday.  No
large items please, as I will be bringing them to the clinic in an already
semi-packed TR6.
We will be ordering out for lunch....bring your own beverage.
Hope to see you there!
Jay Galbreath
40 Caldwell Rd.
Hickory, PA