wpta

Re: [WPTA] Tune-Up Clinic

To: JIM UNDERWOOD <hjunderwood@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Tune-Up Clinic
From: John Styduhar via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 18:00:05 -0400
Cc: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>

--000000000000d03cbf0587b26872

Always a great event and showing of our cars, especially on the lift!  HAha

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 2:12 PM JIM UNDERWOOD via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net=

wrote:

> I'll second that!!! The TR8 got new tires on Friday and an oil change
> Saturday. Most attention it's had for quite a while. Now to refinish the
> rear bumper, fix the window , brakes and maybe try to tame down the
> exhaust. Thanks again Jay and the other guys that spent their day changin=
> oil including mine.
> Jim
>
> On April 29, 2019 at 1:34 PM Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.ne=
t>
> wrote:
>
> A big Thank You to Jay for hosting the Tune-Up Clinic again this year.
> Don=E2=80=99t know how many oil changes were completed but everyone who w=
anted one
> got the service. There were a few other repairs completed too as well as =
> lot of BS with friends. The day was cool but the activity was hot.
> Personally I get to drive my car a couple of hundred miles in total which
> is what I enjoy.
>
> If you didn=E2=80=99t attend you missed out on a free oil change and grea=
> company.
>
> Thanks, Jay
>
> JVV

> wpta@autox.team.net

> wpta@autox.team.net

--000000000000d03cbf0587b26872

ays a great event and showing of our cars, especially on the lift!=C2=A0 HA=
tr">On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 2:12 PM JIM UNDERWOOD via Wpta &lt;<a href=3D"m=
ckquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left=
:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

   =20
hange Saturday.  Most attention it&#39;s had for quite a while.   Now to re=
finish the rear bumper, fix the window , brakes and maybe try to tame down =
the exhaust.  Thanks again Jay and the other guys that spent their day chan=
ging oil including mine. <br>Jim<br>
=20
=20
via Wpta &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:wpta@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">wpta@=
autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:
      A big Thank You to Jay for hosting the Tune-Up Clinic again this year=
. Don=E2=80=99t know how many oil changes were completed but everyone who w=
anted one got the service. There were a few other repairs completed too as =
well as a lot of BS with friends. The day was cool but the activity was hot=
. Personally I get to drive my car a couple of hundred miles in total which=
 is what I enjoy.
      =C2=A0
      If you didn=E2=80=99t attend you missed out on a free oil change and =
great company.
      =C2=A0
      Thanks, Jay
      =C2=A0