wpta

[WPTA] John and Karen's Brew and Distillery tour

To: "WPTA e-Mail List" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] John and Karen's Brew and Distillery tour
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 11:01:50 -0400

--===============8774193459097549808==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_05C5_01D52F33.37B89960"

------=_NextPart_000_05C5_01D52F33.37B89960
        charset="UTF-8"

Many thanks to John and Karen for arranging this tour. I particularly =
liked the Derailed Distillery. Pat Ledford caught up with us in New =
Wilmington and I hadn=E2=80=99t seen him in a long time so that was nice =
too. He=E2=80=99s still having carb issues with his TR8 so it was the PU =
again   Hope he gets the TR 8 on the road again soon. We had some spotty =
rain and by the end of the day it got pretty hot. The Fish sandwich at =
Bogey=E2=80=99s was huge. First fish sandwich I found in Ohio that can =
match PA=E2=80=99s but in reality Bogey=E2=80=99s is only a few miles =
into Ohio.

JVV
------=_NextPart_000_05C5_01D52F33.37B89960
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Many thanks to John and Karen for arranging this tour. I =
particularly liked=20
the Derailed Distillery. Pat Ledford caught up with us in New Wilmington =
and I=20
hadn=E2=80=99t seen him in a long time so that was nice too. =
He=E2=80=99s still having carb=20
issues with his TR8 so it was the PU again&nbsp;&nbsp; Hope he gets the =
TR 8 on=20
the road again soon. We had some spotty rain and by the end of the day =
it got=20
pretty hot. The Fish sandwich at Bogey=E2=80=99s was huge. First fish =
sandwich I found=20
in Ohio that can match PA=E2=80=99s but in reality Bogey=E2=80=99s is =
only a few miles into=20
Ohio.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8774193459097549808==--