wpta

[WPTA] Goodparts upgraded IRS axles and Corvair rear hubs for sale.

To: "WPTA e-Mail List" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Goodparts upgraded IRS axles and Corvair rear hubs for sale.
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 08:22:15 -0400

--===============9105167450165938935==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_03AE_01D61F91.9F6AE4B0"

------=_NextPart_000_03AE_01D61F91.9F6AE4B0
        charset="UTF-8"

I have a set of upgraded Goodparts iRS rear axles (U-Joint style) =
assembled to modified Corvair hubs made by Marty Sukey that I =
don=E2=80=99t need any longer. I=E2=80=99d like them to go to someone =
who might need them. They are in excellent condition.

I replaced them on my 4A when I converted to the R-200 diff and =
Goodparts CV axles. I also have a pair of modified 4A trailing arms =
(they are different than TR6 trailing arms, not sure what 250=E2=80=99s =
used) for these axles with Keensert  inserts installed for the 6 hub =
mounting studs.

Make me an offer if interested. Will consider selling axles and hubs =
separately.

Note, if interested for a TR6 you must modify your trailing arms for =
U-joint clearance. The 4A trailing arms have a different bump stop =
arrangement and will not work on a TR6.=20

Regards,

JVV
------=_NextPart_000_03AE_01D61F91.9F6AE4B0
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: ; COLOR: ">
<DIV>I have a set of upgraded Goodparts iRS rear axles (U-Joint style) =
assembled=20
to modified Corvair hubs made by Marty Sukey that I don=E2=80=99t need =
any longer. I=E2=80=99d=20
like them to go to someone who might need them. They are in excellent=20
condition.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I replaced them on my 4A when I converted to the R-200 diff and =
Goodparts=20
CV axles. I also have a pair of modified 4A trailing arms (they are =
different=20
than TR6 trailing arms, not sure what 250=E2=80=99s used) for these =
axles with=20
Keensert&nbsp; inserts installed for the 6 hub mounting studs.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Make me an offer if interested. Will consider selling axles and =
hubs=20
separately.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Note, if interested for a TR6 you must modify your trailing arms =
for=20
U-joint clearance. The 4A trailing arms have a different bump stop =
arrangement=20
and will not work on a TR6. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9105167450165938935==--