wpta

[WPTA] Lunch at Mid Ohio

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Lunch at Mid Ohio
From: John Styduhar via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 19:55:49 -0400

--000000000000e7cb4405a8dd374b

Karne and I invite those of you that are attending the Mid Ohio Vintage GP
to lunch this weekend at our trailer that will be parked under the Triumph
tree which is where the TR group first met in 1992.  It is right across
from the Triumph paddock area for the Kastner Cup.  Friday lunch will be
Isaly's BBQ chipped chop ham sandwiches and Karen's potato salad.  Saturday
lunch will be sloppy joes and a side of cucumber and tomato salad.  Bring
your mask and a chair and we can social distance and have a good time
together, weather permitting.  See you there.

--000000000000e7cb4405a8dd374b

ne and I invite those of you that are=C2=A0attending the Mid Ohio Vintage G=
P to lunch this weekend at our trailer that will be parked under the Triump=
h tree which is where the TR group first met in 1992.=C2=A0 It is right acr=
oss from the Triumph paddock area for the Kastner Cup.=C2=A0 Friday lunch w=
ill be Isaly&#39;s BBQ chipped chop ham sandwiches and Karen&#39;s potato=
=C2=A0salad.=C2=A0 Saturday lunch will be sloppy joes and a side of cucumbe=
r and tomato=C2=A0salad.=C2=A0 Bring your mask and a chair and we can socia=
l distance and have a good time together, weather permitting.=C2=A0 See you=
 there.</div></div>

--000000000000e7cb4405a8dd374b--

--===============5858864858869627932==

wpta@autox.team.net