wpta

Re: [WPTA] DYTD

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] DYTD
From: Wray Brady via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 13:28:00 -0500
Cc: wpta@autox.team.net
Iâ??m Mercer pa we lived in a valley with a hard climb up to the main road. My
MGA had snows on the back. Early morning trips to school before the road was
plowed involved getting enough speed going down the low point of the valley,
then climbing out. Up the  steepest part was a medium S turn and just slightly
ticking over in second we got to the top. Once on RT62,  the main rd to town,
the car would shake like hell until the snow pack whipped out of the wire
wheels. Defroster seldom made a dent . My dad commuted in a beat up tr 250 with
a Parrish hardtop. Great memories.

Sent from my iPhone

wpta@autox.team.net