wpta

[WPTA] VIR crew entry and lodging

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] VIR crew entry and lodging
From: John Styduhar via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 15:55:56 -0500

--0000000000009435b505bd49030f

I'm registered for the VDCA Wild Hare at VIR which will happen the first
weekend in April (unless COVID restrictions in Va prevent it).  Although
this is a non-spectator event at this time, I have crew spaces available to
get you into the track for the event.  Let me know and I will add your name
to my crew list when I check in.  I was also able to get a discount at the
Sleep Inn in Danville when I let them know I was attending an event at VIR,
so you might want to give them a call for a lodging discount.

--0000000000009435b505bd49030f

39;m registered for the VDCA Wild Hare at VIR which will happen the first w=
eekend in April (unless COVID restrictions in Va prevent it).=C2=A0 Althoug=
h this is a non-spectator event at this time, I have crew spaces available =
to get you into the track for the event.=C2=A0 Let me know and I will add y=
our name to my crew list when I check in.=C2=A0 I was also able to get a di=
scount at the Sleep Inn in Danville when I let them know I was attending an=
 event at VIR, so you might want to give them a call for a lodging discount=
.</div></div>

--0000000000009435b505bd49030f--

--===============8346435840761747114==

wpta@autox.team.net