wpta

[WPTA] License plate

To: WPTA e-Mail List <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] License plate
From: Sue and Eric Stoltz via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 16:46:49 -0400

--000000000000b2c07305bdc19549

Hi all,
What a beautiful St. Patrick's day!
Was wondering if anyone would happen to have a 1971 license plate they
would be willing to part with? Eric wants to switch the GT6 to antique. Had
one and now can't find it (you know how garages are) and would prefer the
year to an antique plate. We will be coming to the Church Brew Works
Saturday. Thanks Sue

--000000000000b2c07305bdc19549

ck&#39;s day!</div><div dir=3D"auto">Was wondering if anyone would happen t=
o have a 1971 license plate they would be willing to part with? Eric wants =
to switch the GT6 to antique. Had one and now can&#39;t find it (you know h=
ow garages are) and would prefer the year to an antique plate. We will be c=
oming to the Church Brew Works Saturday. Thanks Sue</div></div>

--000000000000b2c07305bdc19549--

--===============7244890314271128735==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org