wpta

[WPTA] Engine Swap Party?

To: Bruce Stutzman <stutztr4@gmail.com>
Subject: [WPTA] Engine Swap Party?
From: Matt Wynne via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:02:28 -0400
Cc: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Hi Everyone,

I have a 1980 TR7 (with no engine or trans in currently - head gasket blew in
2003 and has been sitting since) that I need some help doing an engine swap.

I purchased another TR7 (running and drivable but body is toast) with a Buick
3800 v6 in it and I plan to swap it into my TR7.

I am willing to pay in cash, beer and food for anyone who can come help make
the swap. My dad has wanted to get this car back on the road for a long time
and is now disabled and going in for open heart surgery this week.

I am hoping to do the swap on the 18-19th so when recovers I can take him for a
ride in it again. (We first did the restoration together when I was 8 years old)

Also I think I have everything expect an engine hoist, does anyone have one I
can borrow?

Thanks,

Matt Wynne

Sent from my iPhone