wpta

Re: [WPTA] car wanted for motion picture production

To: abcoz@hky.com, abcoz--- via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] car wanted for motion picture production
From: JIM UNDERWOOD via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 10:38:47 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_879542_1634614152.1637595527301

Only thing pre 63 here is me. LOL

>     On 11/22/2021 10:19 AM abcoz--- via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net> wrote:
>=20
>     Some movie car guy contacted a friend of mine, looking for a
>     1963 or earlier foreign sports car=E2=80=9D to be in a movie shoot, o=
n the Chatham campus, on this coming December 6.  They will pay $1000 per d=
ay.
>=20
>     If interested, email me and I will put you in touch with my friend.
>=20
>=20
>     Personally, I=E2=80=99m probably too busy with work, plus, if there h=
as been salt put down on the roads by then (pretty high probability), I wou=
ld never consider taking my car out of the garage.  But, for $1000, some of=
 you may want to consider it.
>=20
>=20
>     Bud Osbourne
>=20
>     wpta@autox.team.net
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

------=_Part_879542_1634614152.1637595527301

<!doctype html>
 <head>=20
 </head>
 color: #333333;">
: 12pt;">Only thing pre 63 here is me. LOL</span></span>
    On 11/22/2021 10:19 AM abcoz--- via Wpta &lt;wpta@autox.team.net&gt; wr=
ote:
ooking for a <br>1963 or earlier foreign sports car=E2=80=9D to be in a mov=
ie shoot, on the Chatham campus, on this coming December 6.&nbsp; They will=
 pay $1000 per day.</p>
uch with my friend.</p>
ork, plus, if there has been salt put down on the roads by then (pretty hig=
h probability), I would never consider taking my car out of the garage.&nbs=
p; But, for $1000, some of you may want to consider it.</p>
erwood@comcast.net
------=_Part_879542_1634614152.1637595527301--

--===============2691357285064955528==

wpta@autox.team.net