wpta

Re: [WPTA] TR6 front shock recomendation

To: <barrym56@icloud.com>, "'WPTA'" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [WPTA] TR6 front shock recomendation
From: jerryvvtr4a--- via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 10:26:16 -0500
This one of those "do it if it makes you feel good" Really depends upon your
expected driving mode. I drive my 4A pretty hard at times and have never
felt the need for anything other than stock. Spend the money if it makes you
feel good but again in my opinion not necessary. If anything upgrade the
sway bar and maybe add a rear sway bar. Be sure if you add a rear one that
it's well matched with the front one. I'd consult GoodParts for a matched
set.
JVV