zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] What is this? again... <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

To: zmagnette <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] What is this? again... <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 01:55:05 -0400
Allen,

Well, that worked!  I got all of the pictures.  I am glad to hear it
was a simple matter of resetting a size limit.  I was afraid it was
going to be a bigger deal than that.  I'm a happy camper now.  I see
what you mean about the reply.  I am using "reply all" and then
deleting any recipients I don't want.  For reply to go to the list
would be best, but I can live with it like this.

-Steve T.