zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] New Member <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

To: <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] New Member <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "David F. Darby" <ddarby@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:24:17 -0500
Many of us have been on Mark's lists for years and I think most would agree
that they have been very secure and free of spam and abuse. His hosting
management has been head and shoulders above that of many similar lists.

I should think that we would want to encourage more interest in our
community. There are already quite a few lurkers on the list that never
post, but apparently enjoy monitoring the flow of conversation and
information, so it's not like we are in a sealed environment.

I also haven't noticed any advertisements appended to team.net posts...

David