zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] Rear Springs <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

To: zmagnette <zmagnette@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1382488289; bh=WU6xRt0OokEIIqCWgm4u7tFHHhnEx8SRZGCZMhdlK5g=; h=Received:Received:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From: Subject:Date:To; b=E9oDTEZ+9h6N/DFQOLMHR6xsPFqzc5/WCnuHxaTx0u7jf5gSctEUWxJxdV5vB6cUe R4iwATLYWzz6ekAg9Y9S1tbqHn6oc+/q6HirFK0DXsPu0CnffY7XK5vmb+EZB/apiS LqCSpvj4pRDnrTW3WEN1gU/4efR7jVBVi8sbpnVUAwhZBQHD3lIpYiwHXtVZ+nS/a2 mRBhhkh+OWsPIUr7oZOu1wKAAJCkjF3yVZKEdH2k2Ws7OLMIkZpBlyc4jH0BQyVdt/ GRYKa0R84KZLlT0B3SuKn7kmmJmPqJ2XUoPInvt/+DPiKBfvWLEQFi4Bl+RZDyisMz rXc5wmq4yLl3w==
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Rear Springs <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:31:29 -0400
If it were me, I'd call John Twist.  John makes new/rebuilt MGB springs by
re-arching the old leaves and adding one extra.  The B/GT had seven leaves; the
ones John made for me have eight.  I've had 'em on the car for several years
now and they're great.  In fact, he's now building me a set for my '65 tourer.

The question would be - can he do the same for a Magnette?

' Worth checking out. Tell John I sentcha...
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder
North Street, MI
bachldrs@comcast.net