Subject: [6pack] Walter Mitty - Kastner Cup race T.shirt

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:25:43 -0400

Hello lists. Triumph is the featured marque at the upcoming Walter Mitty 
vintage races at Road Atlanta. This event is also featuring a special 
all Triumph race and the Grand Marshall is "Kas"Kastner. Kas was the 
founder and head of the US Triumph Competition Department.  He wrote the 
Compettion Preparation manuals that served as the bible for generations 
of Triumph racers.   "FOT", group of TR racers, slong with Kas started 
the Kastner Cup award 10 years ago. Awarded by Kas and to his own 
personal criteria, this is a prestigious honor for any TR racer.
We did a production run Kastner Cup T.shirts for the FOT group. The 
repsonse has been excellent and another, small run of shirts is being 
considered.  Some of the proceeds go to FOT to fund things like helping 
with travel expense for honored guests, promoting FOT event involvement 
and more.

  So, if there is enough interest, we will do an additional print run of 
shirts. This is a one time only print run.  Due to the number we printed 
on the first run, we were able to keep the cost down. Shirt prices will 
be higher than previous run due to lower volume and set-up expense. We 
need a minimum 36 piece order to do another run.  Prices will be $15 
Small - X-Large; $17 for XXL.  If we have eough orders to run 48 or 
more, price goes down by $1 per shirt.  Pictures of  shirt are attached. 
If the images ares stripped, plesae email me and we will send directly 
to you.

There is a possibility that we could have them done in time for pick at 
Road Atlanta.  A go/no go date for ordering is close of business this 
coming Wednesday, April 18.
Please call or email with your order. All contact information is on the 
signature line of this email.
Thanks for your time and support. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US&  Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_0735.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_0736.JPG]

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]