Subject: [6pack] Kasatner Cup t.shirt

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:48:35 -0400

Hello lists, again. We sent out an email about doing another run of 
Kastner Cup t.shirts.  The email lists strip photos from emails so a 
friend was good enough to post the pictures on his personal web site. A 
link to the pictures is attached along with a copy of our original 
email. Thanks for your time and  indulgence. Ted

http://littlebluespitfire.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=6612

Hello lists. Triumph is the featured marque at the upcoming Walter Mitty
vintage races at Road Atlanta. This event is also featuring a special
all Triumph race and the Grand Marshall is "Kas"Kastner. Kas was the
founder and head of the US Triumph Competition Department.  He wrote the
Competition Preparation manuals that served as the bible for generations
of Triumph racers.   "FOT", group of TR racers, along with Kas started
the Kastner Cup award 10 years ago. Awarded by Kas and to his own
personal criteria, this is a prestigious honor for any TR racer.
We did a production run Kastner Cup T.shirts for the FOT group. The
response has been excellent and another, small run of shirts is being
considered.  Some of the proceeds go to FOT to fund things like helping
with travel expense for honored guests, promoting FOT event involvement
and more.

So, if there is enough interest, we will do an additional print run of
shirts. This is a one time only print run.  Due to the number we printed
on the first run, we were able to keep the cost down. Shirt prices will
be higher than previous run due to lower volume and set-up expense. We
need a minimum 36 piece order to do another run.  Prices will be $15 for
Small - X-Large; $17 for XXL.  If we have eough orders to run 48 or
more, price goes down by $1 per shirt.  Pictures of  shirt are attached.
If the images ares stripped, plesae email me and we will send directly
to you.

There is a possibility that we could have them done in time for pick at
Road Atlanta.  A go/no go date for ordering is close of business this
coming Wednesday, April 18. Please call or email with your order.
All contact information is on the signature line of this email.

Thanks for your time and support. Ted

Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St. Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.) Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada) Tech/ Gen. 
Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]