Subject: [6pack] Pinging TR6-Update

From: "Tomislav Marincic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:10:39 -0400

Hello,

Dick Taylor was very kind and sent me a piston stop that attaches in the #1
spark plug hole. My pulley was rebuilt by "Damper Dudes" and I never
verified the marks during the rebuild.

The tool arrested my piston at an indicated 16 degrees BTDC and 12 ATDC, so
it appears that my timing marks are off by 2 degrees. Unfortunately, this
doesn't solve my problem, because true TDC is at an indicated 2 BTDC, so
I've actually been running LESS advance than I thought.

No easy answers with these cars. 

Cheers, Tom

CC55483L

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]