Subject: [6pack] Close ratio TR 4-6 gearbox??

From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:41:48 -0700

Anyone have a 4 speed gear box with the Dolomite Sprint close ratio gear
set they  care to sell?
How about just the gear set?
How about just the third gears?

Lost 3rd gear in mine last weekend -- darn and it/I were running better
than we ever have

British Frame and Engine does not even know if they are available;
Quantumechanics has them on order for arrival in "a few weeks".
Rimmer brothers appears to have something in a gear set at a little over
$1000 [too much].
Racestorations sells the whole box, very expensive

Do not know of any other vendors [Wishbone Classics?? Anybody have an email
contact there?]

Thanks,
Chuck Arnold

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]