Subject: [6pack] Mitty Pictures

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 11:08:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've posted some test shots from the Mitty 2012 at Road Atlanta a couple 
of weekends ago. Here's a link:

http://s1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh632/bob_lang/

I have a LOT more that I'll be posting over time along with instructions.

There were some kool TR6's there.

:-)

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]