Subject: [6pack] Triumphs Only ?????

From: "Ken Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 10:41:08 -0700

Does anyone know if Wayne, of Triumphs Only,   in Stockton, California, is 
still in business?

Just follow my old history link, and it looks like the website is pretty 
neglected, and couldn't find directions etc.

Thanks

Ken

73 TR6 

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: William Pugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:01:18 -0700

Wayne is working with TRs Only, on a limited basis.  His email is
[email-masked]. Still has lots of stuff, but won' t look for a $5.00 part for
very long.

Sent from my iPad

still in business?

[email-masked]