Subject: [6pack] Amco Console

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 22:12:50 -0500 (EST)

I am looking for pictures of an original Amco console for TR6 installed in  
a car.  Also Does anyone have a BL accessory brochure that shows the Amco  
console and the varies options available for it such as, clock, light. 
speaker  etc??
Ken

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:09:23 -0500

Ken;

Check out http://triumphconsoles.com/index.html

Dave
'74 Six w/OD and TBI

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:31:36 -0500 (EST)

Dave,
Thanks for your reply these are repro with some slight modifications. I  
have seen these and they are exceptional. I a looking for the other variation  
made of to 72 but that fit the 250/4/6/ It was a one piece design with a 
lighter  and ash try. It was also made by Amco. any suggestions on finding 
photo of  it.
 
In a message dated 11/6/2012 10:09:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Ken;

Check out _http://triumphconsoles.com/index.html_ 
(http://triumphconsoles.com/index.html) 

Dave
'74  Six w/OD and TBI

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM, <[email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked]) > wrote:

[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 

(http://www.team.net/donate.html) 
Archive: _http://www.team.net/archive_ (http://www.team.net/archive) 
Forums: _http://www.team.net/forums_ (http://www.team.net/forums) 
Unsubscribe: 
_http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked] (http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]) 

[email-masked]

---

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:59:57 -0500

Ken;

Any photos here work for you?

*http://tinyurl.com/byrdatz

*Dave*

*
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
> have seen these and they are exceptional. I a looking for the other
> variation made of to 72 but that fit the 250/4/6/ It was a one piece design
> with a lighter and ash try. It was also made by Amco. any suggestions on
> finding photo of it.

[email-masked]

---

From: "Steve Thornton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:31:36 -0600

Ken et al-

I have enjoyed reading this thread on TR consoles. Having taken several
longer trips in a TR6 and a TR 250, I often wondered why someone had not
developed an aftermarket console. To my surprise and pleasure, Harry
Beeker has done exactly what I thought was worthy of someone's time and
energy. His web site has lots of pictures of his product, which seem to
show a great reproduction of a useful period accessory.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Merry Christmas to ME, just early!

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102
Bowling Green, KY   42103

270-781-6630

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of David Friedlander
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [6pack] Amco Console

Ken;

*Dave*

*
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
> Dave,
> Thanks for your reply these are repro with some slight modifications.
> I have seen these and they are exceptional. I a looking for the other
> variation made of to 72 but that fit the 250/4/6/ It was a one piece
> design with a lighter and ash try. It was also made by Amco. any
> suggestions on finding photo of it.
>> I am looking for pictures of an original Amco console for TR6
>> installed in a car.  Also Does anyone have a BL accessory brochure
>> that shows the Amco console and the varies options available for it
such as, clock, light.

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/sothornton@stevethorntonlaw.
com

[email-masked]