Subject: Re: [6pack] Center Console-Amco

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 00:00:56 -0500 (EST)

I think I have opened up a can of worms from my original post about  
consoles. The topic has move slightly away from my questions but the threads  have 
provided some good knowledge. Thanks to everyone.
My questions was only referring to the original AMCO option for the  
TR4/250/6. I am looking for an pictures of a one piece and an original two piece  
installed on a car. I have seen the ones built (repro) by Triumph consoles. 
They  are excellent and a better quality then the original. I would also be  
interested  in seeing a period accessory brochure that shows any options  
for the console. I have seen in the past one that says standard and one that  
says deluxe. What is the difference? Mine has all the standard items, ash 
tray,  lighter but also has a rear interior light on it. Is this a deluxe  
option??
Ken

In a message dated 11/8/2012 9:57:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Can  someone provide a little more information on the JC Whitney Center  
Console?  I went online, but wasn't able to figure out exactly what  people 
are referring to.

Thanks, Greg Lemon
68  TR25TR250

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]