Subject: [6pack] Centre Console - Concours Scoring?

From: Bruce Simms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:59:47 -0800 (PST)

My car is definitely not concours oriented, and I know very little about
concours, but I'm mildly curious, how is something like a rare dealer
accessory like the Amco center console scored at a concours event?   Are only
Triumph or Triumph dealer supplied accessories acceptable?
 
Bruce Simms

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:01:18 -0500 (EST)

Bruce, great questions. I am not one either, but have a console and curious 
 about the standards. Since they were an approved dealer options, I would 
think  they are acceptable. There was one option up till about 72(late) or 
early 73  that was a one piece set up. Could get standard or deluxe which had 
a lighter  and ash try. This setup was for the TR4, TR250, TR6.  Amco then  
produced in 73 a two piece unit which had a clock and you could get the one  
piece only or the wrap around second piece. Both should be correct for the  
TR6.
Ken

In a message dated 11/19/2012 2:59:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

My car  is definitely not concours oriented, and I know very little about
concours,  but I'm mildly curious, how is something like a rare dealer
accessory like  the Amco center console scored at a concours event?   Are  
only
Triumph or Triumph dealer supplied accessories  acceptable?

Bruce  Simms

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

[email-masked]