Subject: [6pack] Canada - TR5 or TR250

From: Timothy Holbrook <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:18:06 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

Trying to figure out a piece of Triumph trivia with my Dad...did the
Canadian market get the TR5, or the TR250?  Online references about the TR250
are somewhat contradictory/vague, sometimes saying that the 250 was for the US
market, other times stating it was the North American market.  What's the
word?

Thanks,
Tim

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: Dave More <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:23:28 -0700

Canada, like the US, received the TR250. No TR5's were sold as new in North
America.

Cheers,
Dave

On 2012-12-26, at 4:18 PM, Timothy Holbrook <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

[email-masked]