Subject: [6pack] Somehow:)

From: John Summers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:02:49 -0800 (PST)

I was quite surprised-and pleased yesterday to find the 6pack back in my in
box.  Feel like I'm part of the community again:) It was a rough year for my
TR6. Mostly not running. Finally, on 10/1 I had it hauled to "The English
Garage" here in Jacksonville and told the owner-I want my car to start.  Start
more than once or twice per trip.  Also had a brake booster that went bad.
 So, he tinkered with it until November,,,,,,,,,,,but I got it back and it has
been dependable.  He took out the Pertronix Electronic ignition and put back
points.  May have cleaned out the fuel tank also.  Still-as always-having
trouble with the rear lights.  Got "lights" when the headlights are on.  No
brake or turn signal.  Maybe I need new bulbs:) Even though it badly needs new
paint, I have gotten several nice comments about it in the last three days.
 If they only knew:))  Anyway, that's my story.

John Summers
'74  TR6

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]