Subject: [6pack] Buckeye Triumph Swap Meet

From: John VanNorman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:38:20 -0500

Hey everyone,

Buckeye Triumphs will be hosting its Third Annual Cabin Fever Swap
Meet on Feburary 9, 2013. We'll have various vendors from around the
area. Bring your British-related parts and pieces (and anything else
you have that your significant other wants you to clear out of the
garage)! If you would like to reserve a spot, please email
[email-masked]. Otherwise, it will be first come first
serve, so please show up early to get a spot.

Here is the info:

February 9th
10 to 3
Plain City Pastime Park Recreation Building
344 N Chillicothe St
Plain City, OH 43064

John

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]