Subject: [6pack] Shameless plug and thanks!

From: "Steve Thornton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 15:21:27 -0600

Hello list-

After almost 3 decades of TR ownership, I find myself in a position of
downsizing, which includes vehicles. While I have enjoyed many great
TR's, I am down to one- a TR250. I listed it today on Ebay.

I have owned a TR2, a TR3B, a TR4, two TR250's and a TR6. Two of them
have won national concours awards, which I cherish. I have also owned
assorted Jaguars and of course, the obligatory MGB many years ago. Heck,
I even owned a Fiat 850 in high school!

However, I have made many friends through this list and cannot thank
Mark enough for his contribution to our hobby. His influence cannot be
mentioned enough. It is hard to part with my last TR without thinking of
Fred Thomas. What a guy and he is missed by many, including me. Without
this forum his knowledge would not have been spread nearly as wide, or
far.

I will miss seeing many of you and I may perhaps return someday to LBC
ownership, who knows.

Until then,....

Steven O. Thornton

1011 Lehman Avenue

Suite 102

Bowling Green, KY   42103

270-779-9871

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]