Subject: [6pack] Shameless plug and thanks

From: Steve Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:32:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello list-

After almost 3 decades of TR ownership, I find myself in a position of
downsizing, which includes vehicles. While I have enjoyed many great TR's, I
am down to one- a TR250. I listed it today on Ebay.

I have owned a TR2, a TR3B, a TR4, two TR250's and a TR6. Two of them have won
national concours awards, which I cherish. I have also owned assorted Jaguars
and of course, the obligatory MGB many years ago. Heck, I even owned a Fiat
850 in high school!

However, I have made many friends through this list and cannot thank Mark
enough for his contribution to our hobby. His influence cannot be mentioned
enough. It is hard to part with my last TR without thinking of Fred Thomas.
What a guy and he is missed by many, including me. Without this forum his
knowledge would not have been spread nearly as wide, or far.

I will miss seeing many of you and I may perhaps return someday to LBC
ownership, who knows.

Until then,....

Steven O. Thornton
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102
Bowling Green, KY   42103

270-781-6630

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]