Subject: [6pack] Hauling your car

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 22:55:38 GMT

Bing  "auto haulers" and you'll get lots of replies for assist...sort thru
them and call a few to sort the details...some auto-reply to your request,
others will call you directly...They need a few weeks in advance, it'll be
more costly the later you wait...as they try to fill the hauler to capacity
with pickups/drop-offs all along their delivery route...have a large area
nearby for your delivery to the hauler...Most require $150-$200 deposit the
balance paid in cash to the hauler...Note: most of the people you'll hear from
are 'brokers' for the haulers...middle men and take care of the
coordinationand paperwork for the haul;  very few haulers are are 'company'
owned...prices quoted will vary depending on how full the truck is and if
delivery is off a beaten path...I had a pick up in Gulfport for delivery in
New Hill, NC...smooth as silk, though I was sweating the entire time...My
luck: I got a hauler from my former hometown area of Suitland, MD...go
figure...take pre-ship photos and make a list of dings, dents and other
abnormalities in case something happens enroute...Haulers do carry insurance,
but you've got to make your case...Best of luck...my shipment went off
perfectly...yours in Triumphs, Steve WIlson
____________________________________________________________
Political system upset?
Democrats BIG advantage in America about to completely vanish
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/51bcf117907f171175ddcst03vuc

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:17:47 -0400 (EDT)

Much thanks, Steve!

[email-masked]