Subject: [6pack] TR6 engine replacement

From: Dennis Costello <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:26:44 -0500

If you think that is something you would be interested in, visit British
V8.org It's not for the faint of heart, nor for those who might want to revert
to original someday.

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: William Pugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:58:16 -0700

You folks need to think outside the box.  The perfect engine for the TR6 is
the Toyota Supra. 6 cyl, dbl ovhd cams, twin turbos.

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA

On Aug 20, 2013, at 2:26 PM, Dennis Costello <[email-masked]> wrote:

> V8.org It's not for the faint of heart, nor for those who might want to

[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:10:38 -0400 (EDT)

> the Toyota Supra. 6 cyl, dbl ovhd cams, twin turbos.

Hmmmm, I thought this message was from the 6-pack list. The group 
dedicated to 6 cylinder Triumphs.

;-b

> Wallace, CA

Yours in Gauntlet Throwing,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email-masked]