Subject: Re: [6pack] Fw: Other: 91mph sent a message about Triumph : TR-6 Base Convert...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 05:15:26 -0400 (EDT)

Gives ebay sellers a bad name or just reinforces what many of us know,  
unfortunately, from experience!  Don't make the same mistake that I  did.
 
Tim

In a message dated 9/19/2013 10:59:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

this is  the response when I asked the guy about rust on the car.

am I correct  in thinking this is the car #300967966617 where the rear has
structurally  damaging rust?

From: eBay Member: yellowlancer18
Sent: Thursday,  September 19, 2013 7:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Other:  91mph sent a message about Triumph : TR-6 Base 
Convertible
2-Door  #300967966617

eBay sent  this message to David Northrup (91mph).
Your registered name is included to show this message  originated
from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has  responded to your question about this item

Do not  respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete
the  transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy,
may  be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn  
More

Dear 91mph,

no rust spot that i am aware of and not lift to get under car need  email
address

- yellowlancer18 Click  "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to
your email to  reply

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
---
From:  91mph
To: yellowlancer18
Subject: Other: 91mph sent a message about  Triumph : TR-6 Base Convertible
2-Door #300967966617
Sent Date:  Sep-19-13 12:10:21 PDT

Dear  yellowlancer18,

is there any rust on the car?  frame? do you have any pictures of the
frame or from under the  car

- 91mph

Triumph : TR-6 Base Convertible 2-Door
Item Id: 300967966617
End  time: Sep-23-13 21:30:00 PDT
Seller:
yellowlancer18 (26)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Jul-10-07 in United States
Location: NC, United  States

Listing Status: This  message was sent while the listing was
active.

Marketplace Safety Tip
a.. Keep  your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant
money transfer  services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past 
some
sellers have  exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so
eBay has  banned them from the site.
b.. Received a  Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's
genuine: Second Chance  Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown 
in
your My  Messages.
c.. Trade safely. Beware of anyone  who contacts you about buying or
selling outside of eBay. When you trade  outside of eBay, you're not able to
leave feedback or take advantage of  protection programs and case resolution
tools available on eBay. Report an  inappropriate email.
d.. eBay helps guard your  privacy and online safety when you use our
messaging tools. If you and the  member you're contacting haven't bought or
sold from each other recently,  our tools may make both of your email  
addresses
anonymous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
---
Email reference id:  [#0fe45658cb02452b893b0a93888bc680#]
Please don't  remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for
this number, if  you should need  assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
---
Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake)  emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to  your email address through the
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for  the sending of this email or its
content.

Visit  our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof)  email.

Copyright B) 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights  Reserved. Designated trademarks
and brands are the property of their  respective owners. eBay and the eBay 
logo
are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay  Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, 
San
Jose, CA  95125.

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]