Subject: [6pack] hood (bonnet) latch

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:11:10 -0600

hi, all.

on the highway today these two items separated:  http://www.ranteer.com/misc/
fortunately, the piece in the lower picture was held in by the latch.

can someone please send me a picture of how this is supposed to look.  theres
a piece on the lower picture that looks like it should be attached, or
something.  right now it is floating free.  I have the manual, but Ibd like
to see it in place.

thanks!

and yes, these photos are terrible.  Ibm embarrassed, but I really need to
fix this!

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 18:45:30 -0600

got some pictures, thank you.  any thoughts on how far in to screw it?

From: Dave
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:11 PM
To: Triumph 6 Pack
Subject: hood (bonnet) latch

hi, all.

thanks!

[email-masked]