Subject: [6pack] TR250/TR6 pedal box and inner steering column from a TR4/TR250/TR6 needed for TR4 Lemons racer

From: Andrew Packard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:09:24 -0800

Hello all,
I'm sending out a broad communication to my car club, Friends of Triumph
racers and the 6-pack group in search of help procuring the two items
mentioned above.

Today allowed for some time to devote to the TR4 Lemons race car project.

We are trying to find a solution for a dual circuit brake system that is cheap
and doesn't require a lot of fabrication.  Since I have a TR250 a few steps
away from the TR4, there is a good comparison for a stock dual circuit system
in a very similar car.  It seems reasonable to us to try and use a TR250/TR6
pedal box assembly with clutch and brake MCs and maybe even the booster in the
TR4.  The bulkhead area is a little different than the TR250, but could easily
be configured for the later pedal box.

The TR4 we bought was a Rotary conversion with a few Mazda parts, including
the steering column.  We have a spare outer column to use, but need the inner
components down to the rack in order to get things fully connected.

The punchline of this email is that we need a complete TR250/TR6 pedal box and
the inner steering column from a TR4/TR250/TR6.

We have a limited budget to spend if you are willing to sell either of these
items.  If you have them just lying around and want to help get the first TR4
to ever appear in the 24 hours of Lemons closer to racing, donations are
definitely accepted.  I'm in the Bay Area of California and would be willing
to pay shipping on any donations.  Please contact me directly at
[email-masked] if you are able to help in anyway.

Andy Packard
President, Triumph Travelers
24 hours of Lemons racer in the Killer Zombee (as in MGB) -- Trying to get out
there in a Triumph!
925 577-7704

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]