Subject: [6pack] 72" TR6 Engine Rebuild

From: Dennis Culligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:29:09 -0500

Bob Rochlin wrote:

>I'm contemplating rebuilding the engine of my 72' TR6.

Bob - 

   As somebody else mentioned, get the distributor rebuilt/recurved by Jeff
at Advanced Distributors.  I made all the improvements to my '76 TR6 that
you are considering but never got the OOMPH that I was expecting until years
later when I finally got the distributor rebuilt. Car has been running like
a scalded cat ever since.  Best $$ I have spent on the car in 25 years.

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U 

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:42:44 -0700

I'll second that

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [6pack]  72" TR6 Engine Rebuild
From: Dennis Culligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Nov 4, 2013 10:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
CC:

Bob Rochlin wrote:<br/><br/>>I'm contemplating rebuilding the engine of my 72'
TR6.<br/><br/> <br/><br/>Bob - <br/><br/>   As somebody else mentioned, get
the distributor rebuilt/recurved by Jeff<br/>at Advanced Distributors.

[email-masked]