Subject: [6pack] Painted Stripes on Cylinder Head

From: Irv Korey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 08:33:43 -0600

Good AM, All.

My friend is rebuilding the engine on a 73 TR6 for another member of our
club. This TR6 is a 1 owner car, and it is completely unmolested. The head
was removed for the first time ever just a couple of weeks ago. On the
spark plug side of the head, there are 3 horizontal painted stripes. There
is 1 - 1" wide white painted stripe each between cylinders 2 and 3,
cylinders 3 nd 4, and cylinders 4 and 5. I have a photo available if anyone
wants to see this, but the list strips attachments so it isn't included
here. Has anyone seen anything like this? Does anyone know if they have any
special significance, and if so, what they mean?

Thanks,

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]