Subject: [6pack] TR6 Water pump

From: Dennis Culligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:49:12 -0500

My water pump is starting to sound off so I checked my catalogs from the
Big 3.

TRF has a dual pulley (as original) for $65.99 and a single pulley that
would work

on my car (air pump has been removed) for $79.94. VB has a = groove dual
pulley

for $74.95 and MM has a = groove dual pulley for $49.95. While I am not
always a

fan of going with the lowest cost provider, does anybody have any idea
what the

differences might be between these pumps and why one costs prohibitively
less

that the others or, conversely, why some cost so much more?  Inquiring minds
want

to know.

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:44:55 -0800 (PST)

[email-masked]