Subject: [6pack] TR6 at Jaguar Slalom

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:33:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Check out this video of my TR6 at a Jags of New England "slalom" a few 
days ago - the vid is shot from a cell phone, but the sound quality is 
"pretty good". Of course, I'm biased that way.

:-)

Here's the link:

http://youtu.be/v4n1k0ewjd0

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack