Subject: [6pack] Fuel sender help

From: salvatore vespertino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 20:58:25 -0400 (EDT)

I have question not necessarily related to Triumphs. The fuel sender on 
one of my cars has exposed electrical connectors that potentially or 
definitely would be submerged in gasoline ( at least on a full tank ). I 
didn't think that would be the right way to design it , what am I 
missing?
Thanks
Sal.
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: "Brian J. Alwin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 20:29:34 -0500

This is a very common question. Even if sparks fly there is insufficient
oxygen inside a fuel tank to ignite the fuel. This is true whether the tank
is empty or full - especially if the tank is full

Brian J. Alwin
1972 TR6 

-----Original Message-----
From: 6pack [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of salvatore
vespertino
Sent: Monday, September 8, 2014 7:58 PM
To: [email-masked] [email-masked]
Subject: [6pack] Fuel sender help

I have question not necessarily related to Triumphs. The fuel sender on one
of my cars has exposed electrical connectors that potentially or definitely
would be submerged in gasoline ( at least on a full tank ). I didn't think
that would be the right way to design it , what am I missing?
Thanks
Sal.
$12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]