Subject: [6pack] Engine guys.

From: Glenn Franco <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 17:58:45 -0400

On 10/19/2014 2:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Engine guys?
Are you sure you have the main caps on the correct way and not 
backwards. That's the fastest way to bind up the crank.
Also do you check your main bearing clearances with plasti-gauge?
Did you have the crank turned??
I have been building engines for years and I always start with the 
mains. Make sure you can turn the crank with your hand then proceed to 
the rods.
Glenn
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: Gene Holtzclaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:28:10 -0400

It sounds also possible you have bearings for a crank that has been turned,
say .010,maybe .020, but you have a standard crank.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Glenn Franco <[email-masked]> wrote:

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]