Subject: Re: [6pack] Brake Booster

From: Steve Kirsis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 02:03:08 +0000 (UTC)

Gene, no brake fluid loss at all. Brakes are working OK.B Steve Kirsis

     On Monday, October 27, 2014 9:52 PM, Gene Holtzclaw <[email-masked]>
wrote:

 It wouldn't explain brake loss, but I had the check valve go bad once. The
brakes would hiss when I applied brakes, but stop when I let off. I
determined
the hiss was vacuum being applied, but stopped once engine vacuum was
reached.
I had very little reserve braking however, since the vacuum booster couldn't
hold a reserve of vacuum due to a bad check valve

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

[email-masked] wrote:

I'd be interested in the answer to this. I have the same symptoms - a bit
disappointing since I had my brake booster replaced about a year ago. I'm
"losing" just a bit of brake fluid.... hmmmm, I am curious about where it
might be. None running down the inside of the firewall. Bret Freyer'74 Mimosa
TR6

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Steve Kirsis <[email-masked]>
To: 6pack <[email-masked]>
Subject: [6pack] Brake Booster
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:40:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Guys and Gals, just noticed a definite hissing sound coming from the
direction of my brake pedal when they are applied. I am very familiar with
the
system but not the cures. Any help with the checklist would be appreciated.
It
is a very original '70 TR6. Definitely an air leak sound. Continuous as the
brakes are applied and stops when the brakes are released.Steve Kirsis
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
____________________________________________________________
Odd Trick Fights Diabetes
"Unique" Proven Method To Control Blood Sugar In 3 Weeks. Watch
Video.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/544ee9d7733e469d7062dst03duc
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: Steve Kirsis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 02:06:54 +0000 (UTC)

I will check out the brake check valve tomorrow in Bentley's. Hopefully it is
an easy fix. First problem with the 6 in a couple of years. ThanksSteve Kirsis

     On Monday, October 27, 2014 10:03 PM, Steve Kirsis
<[email-masked]> wrote:

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Steve Kirsis <[email-masked]>
To: 6pack <[email-masked]>
Subject: [6pack] Brake Booster
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:40:03 +0000 (UTC)

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]