Subject: [6pack] Parts Wanted: SU Float Bowls

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 12:51:33 GMT

I was wondering if anyone out there had two SU HS6 float bowls (part number
AUD 2140) that they are willing to part with?  Joe Curto says he thinks that
they were used on Spitfires and MGCs.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Matt
____________________________________________________________
Map Your Flood Risk
Find Floodplan Maps, Facts, FAQs, Your Flood Risk Profile and More!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/54620693cc9ac6930db9st03vuc
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: "Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:19:38 -0500

"I was wondering if anyone out there had two SU HS6 float bowls (part number
AUD 2140) that they are willing to part with?  Joe Curto says he thinks that
they were used on Spitfires and MGCs.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks, Matt"

They were used on Big Healy's, Jags. Are you looking for the bowl or the
float?
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]