Subject: [6pack] Factory Hard Tops

From: Glenn Franco <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:29:56 -0500

I have followed the conversation on the TR6 hard tops with interest.
The group from our club (Detroit Triumph) that I usually drive with all 
have the hard tops. They usually put them on in the late summer for the 
cooler months.
I have had 3 of these tops in varying degrees of condition. The last top 
I found is in perfect condition but I have yet to put it on my TR6. It 
has been sitting on my TR250 Project car for the last 15 or so years. 
Maybe I'll paint it this spring to match my car.
If you can find one of these cheap and complete they are good resale 
investments.
Now the top I am really interested in is a Surrey Top for my TR250.

Glenn
Too many Triumphs and Parts/ Would you like to buy some??
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack