Subject: [6pack] Hardtop vents

From: James_ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:05:36 -0800

Could someone measure and photograph their hardtop rear vents for me. 
The PO installed lights were the vents should be. Anyone have any spare vents?
I have some, but they seem the wrong size. 
Thanks

bSent from my Atari 2600b
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: Sally or Dick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:38:38 +0000 (UTC)

James --- Here's what mine measures out tob&Dick

     On Friday, January 30, 2015 12:11 PM, James_ <[email-masked]> wrote:

 Could someone measure and photograph their hardtop rear vents for me.
The PO installed lights were the vents should be. Anyone have any spare
vents?
I have some, but they seem the wrong size.
Thanks

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]