Subject: [6pack] Original color of floorpans

From: James_ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:20:29 -0800

One more restoring question

A lot of areas on my car were left primer red from the factory. (I am assuming
that was the factory as it looked original and was in areas that an average
owner would never get access to)
So I need to have new floor pans installed. I was looking at coating with POR
15 and see they offer a product called Hardnose. It comes in many colors. I
would possibly use another POR15 or primer underneath this Hardnose paint
product.
Question:
Were the floor pans dark red 'primer' or something else? And what do others
recommend I coat them with?

Cheers

James
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack