Subject: [6pack] SU HD8 2 inch carbs on a late TR6 manifold for sale

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:30:28 -0700

Cleaning out the shop and found these SU matching carbs on a late TR6 manifold
that I bought years ago. The SU carbs I believe are from a Rover, but you can
look up the tag number on the carbs to be sure. The carbs have a rather unique
set of velocity stacks attached. Ive never seen ones like that before.

The manifold is strictly a late TR6 but the carbs of course should fit on any
manifold matching the HD 4 bolt series.

Make me a reasonable offer. They will go as is on ebay shortly and Id
rather not pay their final value fees if I dont have too.

Thanks
Bud

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack