Subject: [6pack] A Quick Lap at Thompson, CT

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:06:24 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I posted a You Tube video of one lap from an event last fall the NER/SCCA 
ran at Thompson, CT.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1WPaoaWqJ8

You gotta like the Grrrrrrowl of the TR6.

Regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack