Subject: [6pack] ZS carbs

From: dave n via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:13:17 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7791316015496201720==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0036_01D06716.9AEBF200"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D06716.9AEBF200
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

the ZS carbs use a posidrive, not a philips screw on the bodies.  what =
size is it (I want to order one)

on the inside, holding the diaphrams, is that also posidrive?  what =
size?

thanks!
------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D06716.9AEBF200
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>the ZS carbs use a posidrive, not a philips screw on the =
bodies.&nbsp; what=20
size is it (I want to order one)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>on the inside, holding the diaphrams, is that also posidrive?&nbsp; =
what=20
size?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks!</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01D06716.9AEBF200--

--===============7791316015496201720==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============7791316015496201720==--