Subject: [6pack] Rear quarter panel-replace or patch?

From: James_ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 11:25:24 -0700

My drivers side rear quarter panel has some rust. Not horrible IMHO. It was mentioned to just get a new panel. 
But I see small sections of the panel are available. But that means welding in those sections. 
I was warned by someone that the panels may not fit well. 
I am fine just buying a new full panel but curious if others know if they fit well or not. In a perfect world the new one bolts on perfectly. 
Thoughts? Experience down this road?
Thanks. 

bSent from my Atari 2600b
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: Jay Snable <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 11:57:44 -0700

I bought the same panel from TRF ~18 years ago (yikes!) and it fit very well
but does not align perfectly with the rear valence. Ibm talking maybe an
eighth inch though - looks great and Ibm guessing no one but me would
notice.

Jay

> On Mar 8, 2015, at 11:25 AM, James_ <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I am fine just buying a new full panel but curious if others know if they
fit well or not. In a perfect world the new one bolts on perfectly.
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]