Subject: [6pack] Sighting

From: David Friedlander via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:17:14 -0400

--===============8675111600976627279==

--001a1146f100d0cd4d0518349835

Hey all ~

Saw a pretty green TR6 with top down heading south on US Route 1
about 8:00 p,m tonight in Scarborough, ME. Was it anyone on this list?

Dave Friedlander
Gorham, ME

--001a1146f100d0cd4d0518349835
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sa=
ns ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Hey all ~<br><br></div><div class=3D"g=
mail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,1=
53)">Saw a pretty green TR6 with top down heading south on US Route 1 <br>a=
bout 8:00 p,m tonight in Scarborough, ME. Was it anyone on this list?<br><b=
r></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,san=
s-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Dave Friedlander<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_d=
efault" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">G=
orham, ME<br></div></div>

--001a1146f100d0cd4d0518349835--

--===============8675111600976627279==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============8675111600976627279==--