Subject: [6pack] Vickie British Sheep-skin covers

From: im sloane via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 12:23:48 +0000

--===============2935584390976054582==
	boundary="_d3c9ea1c-f9f5-4731-be33-1419c3375123_"

--_d3c9ea1c-f9f5-4731-be33-1419c3375123_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi guys=2CI know VB's quality isn't always the best=2C but some items are O=
K. I've been looking for some sort of inexpensive seat covers and most 'uni=
versal fit' ones are way to big for our seats. The Sheep-skin covers at VB =
also say universal-fit=2C but they're shown on a TR6 and look to fit OK. (s=
ame picture and model for 20+ years) Does anybody have any experience with =
these covers or even seen any at a LBC event?=20
thanks for any info on these or other inexpensive slip covers.=20
Sloane 69-Six72-Spit 		 	   		  =

--_d3c9ea1c-f9f5-4731-be33-1419c3375123_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Hi guys=2C<div>I know VB's quali=
ty isn't always the best=2C but some items are OK. I've been looking for so=
me sort of inexpensive seat covers and most 'universal fit' ones are way to=
 big for our seats. The Sheep-skin covers at VB also say universal-fit=2C b=
ut they're shown on a TR6 and look to fit OK. (same picture and model for 2=
0+ years) Does anybody have any experience with these covers or even seen a=
ny at a LBC event?&nbsp=3B</div><div><br></div><div>thanks for any info on =
these or other inexpensive slip covers.&nbsp=3B</div><div><br></div><div>Sl=
oane&nbsp=3B</div><div>69-Six</div><div>72-Spit</div> 		 	   		  </div></bo=
dy>
</html>=

--_d3c9ea1c-f9f5-4731-be33-1419c3375123_--

--===============2935584390976054582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2935584390976054582==--