Subject: [6pack] Anybody out there?

From: David Friedlander via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:34:47 -0400

--===============6867565983309657947==

--001a11376e5a045a910519d3bf20

Haven't seen any SixPack messages in quite a while... Everyone
out on the road??

Dave Friedlander
'74 Six

--001a11376e5a045a910519d3bf20
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sa=
ns ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Haven&#39;t seen any SixPack messages =
in quite a while... Everyone <br>out on the road??<br><br></div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(=
0,0,153)">Dave Friedlander<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"f=
ont-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">&#39;74 Six<br></di=
v></div>

--001a11376e5a045a910519d3bf20--

--===============6867565983309657947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6867565983309657947==--