Subject: [6pack] Triumphs for sale from the Packard collection

From: Andrew Packard via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:14:06 -0700

--===============7515149461237743551==

--Apple-Mail=_6430B2E4-10A3-4E71-B536-E025E63788D4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Hi all,
If you have recently pulled up cars for sale by owner - Triumph in the =
sf bay area craigslist recently, you'll see both my red TR250 and the =
white GT6+ project for sale.  I'm hoping to move these two cars to allow =
for increased attention on the Lemons TR4 race car project.  Asking =
prices are $32,500 for the TR250 and $5,900 for the GT6+, but offers =
will be considered. =20

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5163250321.html  TR250 ad
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5150306246.html  GT6+ ad

If any club member has any interest in either or knows someone who might =
be interested, please provide them my contact information below.

Andy Packard
415 205 8027
[email-masked]=

--Apple-Mail=_6430B2E4-10A3-4E71-B536-E025E63788D4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Hi =
all,<div>If you have recently pulled up&nbsp;cars for sale by =
owner&nbsp;- Triumph&nbsp;in the&nbsp;sf bay area craigslist recently, =
you'll see both my red TR250 and the white GT6+ project for sale. =
&nbsp;I'm hoping to move these two cars to allow for increased attention =
on the Lemons TR4 race car project. &nbsp;Asking prices are $32,500 for =
the TR250 and $5,900 for the GT6+, but offers will be considered. =
&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5163250321.html">http://sfbay.=
craigslist.org/eby/cto/5163250321.html</a>&nbsp; TR250 ad</div><div><a =
href=3D"http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5150306246.html">http://sfbay.=
craigslist.org/eby/cto/5150306246.html</a>&nbsp; GT6+ =
ad</div><div><br></div><div>If any club member has any interest in =
either or knows someone who might be interested, please provide them my =
contact information below.</div><div><br></div><div>Andy =
Packard</div><div>415 205 8027</div><div><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div></body></ht=
ml>=

--Apple-Mail=_6430B2E4-10A3-4E71-B536-E025E63788D4--

--===============7515149461237743551==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============7515149461237743551==--