Subject: [6pack] British Car Show

From: Alex&Janet Thomson via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 20:59:29 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0855912766033850153==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0059_01D0ECD4.C003C9C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D0ECD4.C003C9C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Southern New England British Car Owners -  The Connecticut Triumph Register
will be hosting its 35th Gathering of British Motorcars this Sunday at
Wickham Park in Manchester, CT. You may visit our website at
www.CTRiumph.com for more information as well as a downloadable registration
sheet. Thanks.

Alex Thomson

CT Triumph Register

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D0ECD4.C003C9C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Southern =
New England British Car Owners - &nbsp;The Connecticut Triumph Register =
will be hosting its 35<sup>th</sup> Gathering of British Motorcars this =
Sunday at Wickham Park in Manchester, CT. You may visit our website at =
<a href=3D"http://www.CTRiumph.com">www.CTRiumph.com</a> for more =
information as well as a downloadable registration sheet. =
Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Alex Thomson<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>CT =
Triumph Register<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D0ECD4.C003C9C0--

--===============0855912766033850153==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============0855912766033850153==--