Subject: [6pack] Carpet suggestions

From: brian--- via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 08:28:08 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3453583622049911574==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0155_01D1186D.11DCCD00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0155_01D1186D.11DCCD00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I purchased the OEM replacement wool carpet when I did my restoration ten
years ago. It's plush, smells nice and is fairly durable however it does
have a tendency to cast off little "balls" of wool on occasion - especially
if it's scuffed with shoes. That's my experience anyway.

Brian J. Alwin

'72 TR6 CC79085

Minnesnowta

From: 6pack [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of im sloane via
6pack
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 7:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [6pack] Carpet suggestions

Hi James,

It's an opinion question, and sometimes you get too many replies, sometimes
none. 

I think black carpet looks good, especially since the center dash support is
black. I like that look with tan seats and possibly a a tan top boot really
makes it pop (as they say). 

I don't know anything about the wool carpet, but it must be nice. I think
you have to get that juke backing (is that what it's called?) to really get
that new British car smell.  I wonder what  you get when you mix 'new'
British car smell with 'old' British car smell? I digress..

good luck,

Sloane :)

69-Six

72-Spit

> Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:13:36 +0000
> Subject: Re: [6pack] Carpet suggestions
> 
> 
> I meant to also ask on color ideas
> 
> My car was originally Maple. (Bleck)
> I changed to BRG. So, most green cars use a beige interior (trim, seats
and carpet) but I am wondering about black. Or maybe beige seats, trim combo
with black carpet. Hmm. That last combo may look odd. I see a green 6 on
eBay now with all black interior. It looks nice. 
> I know it is personal choice but thought I'd ask anyway. 
> Leaning toward all beige. (Black does withstand dirt/stains/fading better
though)
> Thanks!!!

------=_NextPart_000_0155_01D1186D.11DCCD00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>I purchased the =
OEM replacement wool carpet when I did my restoration ten years ago. =
It's plush, smells nice and is fairly durable however it does have a =
tendency to cast off little &quot;balls&quot; of wool on occasion - =
especially if it's scuffed with shoes. That's my experience =
anyway.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Brian J. =
Alwin<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>'72 TR6 =
CC79085<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'>Minnesnowta<o:p></=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
6pack [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>im =
sloane via 6pack<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 06, 2015 7:46 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [SPAM] Re: =
[6pack] Carpet suggestions<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><br>Hi =
James,<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>It's an opinion question, and =
sometimes you get too many replies, sometimes =
none.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>I think black carpet looks =
good, especially since the center dash support is black. I like that =
look with tan seats and possibly a a tan top boot really makes it pop =
(as they say).&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>I don't know anything about =
the wool carpet, but it must be nice. I think you have to get that juke =
backing (is that what it's called?) to really get that new British car =
smell. &nbsp;I wonder what &nbsp;you get when you mix 'new' British car =
smell with 'old' British car smell?&nbsp;I =
digress..<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>good =
luck,<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Sloane =
:)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>69-Six<o:p></o:p></span></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>72-Spit<o:p></o:p></span></p><=
/div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><d=
iv><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>&gt; To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; =
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:13:36 +0000<br>&gt; Subject: Re: [6pack] Carpet =
suggestions<br>&gt; From: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; =
<br>&gt; <br>&gt; I meant to also ask on color ideas<br>&gt; <br>&gt; My =
car was originally Maple. (Bleck)<br>&gt; I changed to BRG. So, most =
green cars use a beige interior (trim, seats and carpet) but I am =
wondering about black. Or maybe beige seats, trim combo with black =
carpet. Hmm. That last combo may look odd. I see a green 6 on eBay now =
with all black interior. It looks nice. <br>&gt; I know it is personal =
choice but thought I'd ask anyway. <br>&gt; Leaning toward all beige. =
(Black does withstand dirt/stains/fading better though)<br>&gt; =
Thanks!!!<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0155_01D1186D.11DCCD00--

--===============3453583622049911574==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============3453583622049911574==--