Subject: [6pack] Some parts I had made up for sale.

From: Vito via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 20:11:00 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04BB_01D11F18.963D7020"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_04BB_01D11F18.963D7020
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_04BC_01D11F18.963D7020"

------=_NextPart_001_04BC_01D11F18.963D7020
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I was restoring my TR6 years ago and still have these parts I had made up
for the car. My car was a 1974 TR6 and I had the strips behind the gas tank
made up. The part numbers are 611972 and 611973 from the Roadster Factory.
Their catalog says they are felt, but mine were foam. 

I had foam ones made up to match my originals. I've still got about 235 of
each of them left. Make an offer.

Here are some pics.

------=_NextPart_001_04BC_01D11F18.963D7020
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I was =
restoring my TR6 years ago and still have these parts I had made up for =
the car. My car was a 1974 TR6 and I had the strips behind the gas tank =
made up. The part numbers are 611972 and 611973 from the Roadster =
Factory. Their catalog says they are felt, but mine were foam. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I had foam ones made up to match my originals. =
I&#8217;ve still got about 235 of each of them left. Make an =
offer.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here are some pics.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_04BC_01D11F18.963D7020--

------=_NextPart_000_04BB_01D11F18.963D7020
	name="IMG_1105.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_1105.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_04BB_01D11F18.963D7020
	name="IMG_1107.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_1107.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_04BB_01D11F18.963D7020
	name="IMG_1106.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_1106.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_04BB_01D11F18.963D7020
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

------=_NextPart_000_04BB_01D11F18.963D7020--