Subject: Re: [6pack] Carpet suggestions

From: James_ via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:13:36 +0000

I meant to also ask on color ideas

My car was originally Maple. (Bleck)
I changed to BRG. So, most green cars use a beige interior (trim, seats and carpet) but I am wondering about black. Or maybe beige seats, trim combo with black carpet. Hmm. That last combo may look odd. I see a green 6 on eBay now with all black interior. It looks nice. 
I know it is personal choice but thought I'd ask anyway. 
Leaning toward all beige.  (Black does withstand dirt/stains/fading better though)
Thanks!!!

—Sent from my Atari 2600—

> On Nov 5, 2015, at 12:46 PM, "James_ via 6pack" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I see TRF is having a sale. Although I wasn't going to think about it for another 6 months...
> I will need a new carpet and trying to decide whether to get the TRF wool carpet or one from Rimmer in the UK. Rimmer is less expensive but shipping may prove different. 
> I used the inexpensive nylon carpet in the past and although that was original to a late TR6, and saved a little money, I'd rather get a nice wool carpet. 
> 
> Any suggestions/votes?
> 
> Cheers
> 
> James
> 
> 
> —Sent from my Atari 2600—
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
> 
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

.team.net

---

From: im sloane via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 13:45:52 +0000

--===============9133528486615899735==
	boundary="_346313fc-8999-4f7f-b37d-60bb930cd7c2_"

--_346313fc-8999-4f7f-b37d-60bb930cd7c2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi James=2CIt's an opinion question=2C and sometimes you get too many repli=
es=2C sometimes none.=20
I think black carpet looks good=2C especially since the center dash support=
 is black. I like that look with tan seats and possibly a a tan top boot re=
ally makes it pop (as they say).=20
I don't know anything about the wool carpet=2C but it must be nice. I think=
 you have to get that juke backing (is that what it's called?) to really ge=
t that new British car smell.  I wonder what  you get when you mix 'new' Br=
itish car smell with 'old' British car smell? I digress..
good luck=2CSloane :)
69-Six72-Spit

> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu=2C 5 Nov 2015 22:13:36 +0000
> Subject: Re: [6pack] Carpet suggestions
> From: [email-masked]
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I changed to BRG. So=2C most green cars use a beige interior (trim=2C sea=
ts and carpet) but I am wondering about black. Or maybe beige seats=2C trim=
 combo with black carpet. Hmm. That last combo may look odd. I see a green =
6 on eBay now with all black interior. It looks nice.=20
> I know it is personal choice but thought I'd ask anyway.=20
> Leaning toward all beige.  (Black does withstand dirt/stains/fading bette=
r though)
>=20
>=20

 		 	   		  =

--_346313fc-8999-4f7f-b37d-60bb930cd7c2_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'><br>Hi James=2C<div>It's an opin=
ion question=2C and sometimes you get too many replies=2C sometimes none.&n=
bsp=3B</div><div><br></div><div>I think black carpet looks good=2C especial=
ly since the center dash support is black. I like that look with tan seats =
and possibly a a tan top boot really makes it pop (as they say).&nbsp=3B</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>I don't know anything about the wool carpet=2C but i=
t must be nice. I think you have to get that juke backing (is that what it'=
s called?) to really get that new British car smell. &nbsp=3BI wonder what =
&nbsp=3Byou get when you mix 'new' British car smell with 'old' British car=
 smell?&nbsp=3B<span style=3D"font-size: 12pt=3B">I digress..</span></div><=
div><br></div><div><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt=3B">good luck=2C</span></=
div><div>Sloane :)</div><div><br></div><div>69-Six</div><div>72-Spit</div><=
div><br></div><div><br><div>&gt=3B To: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B Date:=
 Thu=2C 5 Nov 2015 22:13:36 +0000<br>&gt=3B Subject: Re: [6pack] Carpet sug=
gestions<br>&gt=3B From: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=
=3B I meant to also ask on color ideas<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B My car was orig=
inally Maple. (Bleck)<br>&gt=3B I changed to BRG. So=2C most green cars use=
 a beige interior (trim=2C seats and carpet) but I am wondering about black=
. Or maybe beige seats=2C trim combo with black carpet. Hmm. That last comb=
o may look odd. I see a green 6 on eBay now with all black interior. It loo=
ks nice. <br>&gt=3B I know it is personal choice but thought I'd ask anyway=
. <br>&gt=3B Leaning toward all beige.  (Black does withstand dirt/stains/f=
ading better though)<br>&gt=3B Thanks!!!<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br><br></div=
></div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_346313fc-8999-4f7f-b37d-60bb930cd7c2_--

--===============9133528486615899735==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9133528486615899735==--