Subject: [6pack] Brake Fluid

From: COLIN THOM via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:22:07 -0700 (MST)

--===============6394308816878017610==
	boundary="----=_Part_59211835_2135938344.1452612127024"

------=_Part_59211835_2135938344.1452612127024
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You don't have to worry about ruining the natural rubber seals because unless you're running seals from the 80's, you don't have any. Those days are long gone. Seals are now a blend of synthetic compounds and have been for ages. 

Colin 
74-1/2 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 11:00:01 AM 
Subject: 6pack Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2 

Send 6pack mailing list submissions to 
[email-masked] 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
[email-masked] 

You can reach the person managing the list at 
[email-masked] 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..." 

Today's Topics: 

1. Brake Fluid (david michael) 
2. Re: Brake Fluid (Ted Schumacher) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message: 1 
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 23:34:02 +0000 
From: david michael <[email-masked]> 
To: "=?utf-8?Q?[email-masked]?=" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [6pack] Brake Fluid 

I have been using Castrol GTLMA Brake fluid for years. 
Now I am having a tough time finding it. 
Still having memories of ruining the natural rubber seals, I am wondering what brake fluid to use now. 

Thanks, 

Dave 

C F 54622U 

************************************ 
-------------- next part -------------- 
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... 
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160110/2e4fd612/attachment-0001.html> 

------------------------------ 

Message: 2 
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:37:27 -0500 
From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]> 
To: david michael <[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] 
Subject: Re: [6pack] Brake Fluid 

We stock in small bottles. Large, 1 quart bottles, are a waste of your money. The large bottle will draw moisture before you will use all of it. A lot cheaper to throw away a few ounces rather than throw away most of the quart. Ted 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID 

david michael via 6pack <[email-masked]> wrote: 

>_______________________________________________ 
>Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html 
>Suggested annual donation $12.96 
>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> 
>[email-masked] 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 
> 
>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked] 
> 
-------------- next part -------------- 
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... 
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160110/e4f8e345/attachment-0001.html> 

------------------------------ 

Subject: Digest Footer 

_______________________________________________ 
6pack mailing list 
[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 

------------------------------ 

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2 
************************************ 

------=_Part_59211835_2135938344.1452612127024
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; colo=
r: #000000'>You don't have to worry about ruining the natural rubber seals =
because unless you're running seals from the 80's, you don't have any. Thos=
e days are long gone. Seals are now a blend of synthetic compounds and have=
 been for ages.<div><br></div><div>Colin</div><div>74-1/2<br><br><hr id=3D"=
zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-d=
ecoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;"><b>F=
rom: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br=
><b>Sent: </b>Monday, January 11, 2016 11:00:01 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>6pack=
 Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2<br><br>Send 6pack mailing list submissions to<br>&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>=
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6p=
ack<br>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br=
><br>You can reach the person managing the list at<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>When replying,=
 please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<br>than "Re: Contents=
 of 6pack digest..."<br><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Brak=
e Fluid (david michael)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. Re: Brake Fluid (Ted Schumacher)=
<br><br><br>---------------------------------------------------------------=
-------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 23:34:02 +0000<br>From:=
 david michael &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: "=3D?utf-8?Q?6pack@auto=
x.team.net?=3D" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: [6pack] Brake Flui=
d<br>Message-ID: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>=
l GTLMA Brake fluid for years. &nbsp;<br>Now I am having a tough time findi=
ng it. &nbsp;<br>Still having memories of ruining the natural rubber seals,=
 I am wondering what brake fluid to use now.<br><br><br>Thanks, <br><br>Dav=
e<br><br>C F 54622U<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;=
 &nbsp; &nbsp; <br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>=
<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>***********************=
*************<br>-------------- next part --------------<br>An HTML attachm=
ent was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attac=
hments/20160110/2e4fd612/attachment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>------------------=
------------<br><br>Message: 2<br>Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:37:27 -0500<br>=
From: Ted Schumacher &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: david michael &lt;c=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Cc: [email-masked]<br>Subject: Re: [6pack=
] Brake Fluid<br>Message-ID: &lt;nyyqyolapf7lkhxor1sqfeno.1452472647721@ema=
il.android.com&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"utf-8"<br><br>We=
 stock in small bottles. &nbsp;Large, 1 quart bottles, are a waste of your =
money. &nbsp;The large bottle will draw moisture before you will use all of=
 it. &nbsp;A lot cheaper to throw away a few ounces rather than throw away =
most of the quart. &nbsp;Ted<br><br>Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DR=
OID<br><br>david michael via 6pack &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><=
br>&gt;_______________________________________________<br>&gt;Support Team.=
Net http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt;Suggested annual donation &nbsp;=
$12.96<br>&gt;Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt;Forums: http://ww=
w.team.net/forums<br>&gt;<br>&gt;[email-masked]<br>&gt;http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br>&gt;<br>&gt;Unsubscribe/Manage: http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]<br>&gt;<br>---------=
----- next part --------------<br>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>URL=
: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160110/e4f8e345/a=
ttachment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>------------------------------<br><br>Subjec=
t: Digest Footer<br><br>_______________________________________________<br>=
6pack mailing list<br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/listinfo/6pack<br><br><br>------------------------------<br><br>End of 6pa=
ck Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2<br>************************************<br></div=
><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_59211835_2135938344.1452612127024--

--===============6394308816878017610==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6394308816878017610==--