Subject: [6pack] Frame insert for trailing arm...

From: triumph72--- via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 00:46:33 GMT

Does any one have the source for the frame repair unit to replace the frame where the trailing arm is attached.?
Is it fairly easy for a competent repair shop with proper jigs?
please contact me off-list: [email-masked]
Thanks, Steve
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: Lee Daniels via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:46:45 -0500

I think you are asking about this frame repair section:
"Repair Section Assembly, chassis frame; replaces the trailing arm
crossmember; fits LH or RH" from the TRF -
 They're at the bottom of this page:
http://trf.zeni.net/TR6-TR250GB/index.php?zoom=1&page=193&menu=C

I bought a pair many years ago, seem to be very well made and at a reasonable
cost. I think you certainly need a competent frame shop that can keep
everything lined up while cutting and welding.

Lee

On Mon, March 21, 2016 19:46, triumph72--- via 6pack wrote:
> Does any one have the source for the frame repair unit to replace the frame
> where the trailing arm is attached.? Is it fairly easy for a competent repair
> shop with proper jigs? please contact me off-list: [email-masked] Thanks,
> Steve

[email-masked]