Subject: [6pack] tr6 wheels and tires

From: dave n via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:24:10 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3641171923823723558==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D19F17.47C0B1D0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D19F17.47C0B1D0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

we discovered a cracked wheel over the weekend, plus the tires are =
getting worn.  we are thinking of going to 16=E2=80=9D wheels and tires.

tough searching!  anyone have any recommendations?
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D19F17.47C0B1D0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>we discovered a cracked wheel over the weekend, plus the tires are =
getting=20
worn.&nbsp; we are thinking of going to 16=E2=80=9D wheels and =
tires.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>tough searching!&nbsp; anyone have any=20
recommendations?</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D19F17.47C0B1D0--

--===============3641171923823723558==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============3641171923823723558==--