Subject: [6pack] My Darned Clutch Slave

From: Sally or Dick Taylor via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 00:28:57 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6628949622919890323==
	boundary="----=_Part_2112991_386500089.1460507337626"

------=_Part_2112991_386500089.1460507337626
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

John Summers --- I'm coming in late on this one and you could've already so=
lved the issue of not getting full clutch release. Even so, I'll tell you a=
 sure-fire way of bleeding the system.=C2=A0Assume first of all that the bl=
eed nipple is uppermost when the SC is bolted to the engine back plate.=C2=
=A0
Connect a length of clear plastic tubing (sometimes referred to as surgical=
 tubing) to the bleed nipple.=C2=A0
Remove the cap on the CMC reservoir so you can observe the fluid level. Top=
 it up before and during as necessary, before proceeding.
Run the open end of this tubing up to the top and into the reservoir, holdi=
ng it place with a clip, wire, or whatever is handy.=C2=A0
Open the bleed nipple about a half turn.=C2=A0
As you work the clutch pedal (with your right foot) while standing outside =
the door, you'll be able to see the fluid and any air bubbles come up the t=
ube as it goes back into the reservoir. Any air bubbles will find their way=
 out as the fluid goes back down the pipe to the SC.
Do this stroking enough times to be sure all the air is expelled. No fluid =
is being "wasted" so pump away!=C2=A0
Close off the bleed nipple and check for pedal firmness. Pinch off the tubi=
ng at the bottom and top to keep from making a mess, and remove the tubing.=
 =C2=A0
If your problem wasn't air in the system, let us know what you found!=C2=A0
Dick
------=_Part_2112991_386500089.1460507337626
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px"><div id=
=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">John Summers --- I'm coming in l=
ate on this one and you could've already solved the issue of not getting fu=
ll clutch release. Even so, I'll tell you a sure-fire way of bleeding the s=
ystem.&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Assume =
first of all that the bleed nipple is uppermost when the SC is bolted to th=
e engine back plate.&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_=
16819"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Connect =
a length of clear plastic tubing (sometimes referred to as surgical tubing)=
 to the bleed nipple.&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124=
_16819"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Remove =
the cap on the CMC reservoir so you can observe the fluid level. Top it up =
before and during as necessary, before proceeding.</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16=
_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_14603=
97221124_16819">Run the open end of this tubing up to the top and into the =
reservoir, holding it place with a clip, wire, or whatever is handy.&nbsp;<=
/div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></div><div id=3D=
"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Open the bleed nipple about a half =
turn.&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></di=
v><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">As you work=
 the clutch pedal (with your right foot) while standing outside the door, y=
ou'll be able to see the fluid and any air bubbles come up the tube as it g=
oes back into the reservoir. Any air bubbles will find their way out as the=
 fluid goes back down the pipe to the SC.</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1=
_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_14=
60397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">Do this stroking enough times to be sure all=
 the air is expelled. No fluid is being "wasted" so pump away!&nbsp;</div><=
div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div=
 id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">Close off the ble=
ed nipple and check for pedal firmness. Pinch off the tubing at the bottom =
and top to keep from making a mess, and remove the tubing. &nbsp;</div><div=
 id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=
=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">If your problem wasn=
't air in the system, let us know what you found!&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui=
_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_=
16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">Dick</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2112991_386500089.1460507337626--

--===============6628949622919890323==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6628949622919890323==--

---

From: Stephen Kirsis via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 06:44:08 -0400

--===============1424259532791243094==

--Apple-Mail=_AF24F4B5-8101-4970-A216-63A03C2C4E22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Richard, Glad to see you are giving your expert advice and are still =
around the block. How is Sally and the TR? You will always stand out in =
my mind for Triumphfest 2004 in Lake Tahoe. You really gave my prospect =
to buy Triumph a complete going over and got a thumbs up. I have never =
regretted the buy and am still enjoying the car immensely. My 18 year =
old son just got checked out in it a couple of day=92s ago and is =
smoother at the wheel than me. I am now on Cape Cod and had my old club =
from Texas (TTR) here last summer when they were on one of their famous =
17 day 6000 mile caravans. Was great to see everyone. Wish we lived a =
little close and could come by and =93rock for a spell=94.=20
On Apr 12, 2016, at 8:28 PM, Sally or Dick Taylor via 6pack =
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> John Summers --- I'm coming in late on this one and you could've =
already solved the issue of not getting full clutch release. Even so, =
I'll tell you a sure-fire way of bleeding the system.=20
> Assume first of all that the bleed nipple is uppermost when the SC is =
bolted to the engine back plate.=20
>=20
> Connect a length of clear plastic tubing (sometimes referred to as =
surgical tubing) to the bleed nipple.=20
>=20
> Remove the cap on the CMC reservoir so you can observe the fluid =
level. Top it up before and during as necessary, before proceeding.
>=20
> Run the open end of this tubing up to the top and into the reservoir, =
holding it place with a clip, wire, or whatever is handy.=20
>=20
> Open the bleed nipple about a half turn.=20
>=20
> As you work the clutch pedal (with your right foot) while standing =
outside the door, you'll be able to see the fluid and any air bubbles =
come up the tube as it goes back into the reservoir. Any air bubbles =
will find their way out as the fluid goes back down the pipe to the SC.
>=20
> Do this stroking enough times to be sure all the air is expelled. No =
fluid is being "wasted" so pump away!=20
>=20
> Close off the bleed nipple and check for pedal firmness. Pinch off the =
tubing at the bottom and top to keep from making a mess, and remove the =
tubing. =20
>=20
> If your problem wasn't air in the system, let us know what you found!=20=

>=20
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_AF24F4B5-8101-4970-A216-63A03C2C4E22
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;">Richard, Glad to see you are giving your expert =
advice and are still around the block. How is Sally and the TR? You will =
always stand out in my mind for Triumphfest 2004 in Lake Tahoe. You =
really gave my prospect to buy Triumph a complete going over and got a =
thumbs up. I have never regretted the buy and am still enjoying the car =
immensely. My 18 year old son just got checked out in it a couple of =
day=92s ago and is smoother at the wheel than me. I am now on Cape Cod =
and had my old club from Texas (TTR) here last summer when they were on =
one of their famous 17 day 6000 mile caravans. Was great to see =
everyone. Wish we lived a little close and could come by and =93rock for =
a spell=94.&nbsp;<br><div><div>On Apr 12, 2016, at 8:28 PM, Sally or =
Dick Taylor via 6pack &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div><div style=3D"background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); =
font-family: 'times new roman', 'new york', times, serif; font-size: =
16px;"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">John Summers =
--- I'm coming in late on this one and you could've already solved the =
issue of not getting full clutch release. Even so, I'll tell you a =
sure-fire way of bleeding the system.&nbsp;</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Assume first of all that =
the bleed nipple is uppermost when the SC is bolted to the engine back =
plate.&nbsp;</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Connect a length of clear =
plastic tubing (sometimes referred to as surgical tubing) to the bleed =
nipple.&nbsp;</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Remove the cap on the CMC =
reservoir so you can observe the fluid level. Top it up before and =
during as necessary, before proceeding.</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Run the open end of this =
tubing up to the top and into the reservoir, holding it place with a =
clip, wire, or whatever is handy.&nbsp;</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819">Open the bleed nipple about =
a half turn.&nbsp;</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819"><br></div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">As you work the =
clutch pedal (with your right foot) while standing outside the door, =
you'll be able to see the fluid and any air bubbles come up the tube as =
it goes back into the reservoir. Any air bubbles will find their way out =
as the fluid goes back down the pipe to the SC.</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">Do this =
stroking enough times to be sure all the air is expelled. No fluid is =
being "wasted" so pump away!&nbsp;</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" dir=3D"ltr">Close off the =
bleed nipple and check for pedal firmness. Pinch off the tubing at the =
bottom and top to keep from making a mess, and remove the tubing. =
&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" =
dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" =
dir=3D"ltr">If your problem wasn't air in the system, let us know what =
you found!&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" =
dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1460397221124_16819" =
dir=3D"ltr">Dick</div></div></div>________________________________________=
_______<br>Support <a href=3D"http://Team.Net">Team.Net</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.96<br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br><br>=
<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]<br><br><=
/blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_AF24F4B5-8101-4970-A216-63A03C2C4E22--

--===============1424259532791243094==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1424259532791243094==--

---

From: im sloane via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:21:47 +0000

--===============8350386469574946501==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_
	boundary="_000_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_"

--_000_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but it's nice to see some active conversa=
tion here, as we all emerge from winter hibernation. (haha)

I know this is the SIX board, but it's amazing how different the slave expe=
rience is with the SPIT. With the tranny cover OFF, it's a super easy one-m=
an job as the slave is absolutely 'right there' beside the gas pedal. Push =
the pedal with left hand, bleed the slave with right hand. But if the trann=
y cover is ON, it's a P-I-A to reach your arm/hand up around the drive-shaf=
t or exhaust pipe (can't remember) to somehow hold the wrench between two f=
ingers to bleed the darn thing. I really didn't think it was possible, but =
was determined to bleed it without removing the interior.

carry on,
Sloane [&#X1f60a]

--_000_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p><br>
</p>
Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but it's nice to see some active conversa=
tion here, as we all emerge from winter hibernation. (haha)&nbsp;
<div><br>
</div>
<div>I know this is the SIX board, but it's amazing how different the slave=
 experience is with the SPIT. With the tranny cover OFF, it's a&nbsp;super =
easy one-man job as the slave is absolutely 'right there' beside the gas pe=
dal. Push the pedal with left hand, bleed
 the slave with right hand.&nbsp;But if the tranny cover is ON, it's a P-I-=
A to reach your arm/hand up around the drive-shaft or exhaust pipe (can't r=
emember) to somehow hold the wrench between two fingers to bleed the darn t=
hing. I really didn't think it was possible,
 but was determined to bleed it without removing the interior.&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>carry on,</div>
<div>Sloane <img class=3D"EmojiInsert" alt=3D"&amp;#X1f60a" style=3D"vertic=
al-align: bottom;" src=3D"cid:c716fb1d-ad01-43a1-ab81-52263b8882c4"><br>
<br>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<div>
<div>
<blockquote type=3D"cite"><br>
<br>
</blockquote>
</div>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_--

--_004_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_
Content-Description: OutlookEmoji-&amp;#X1f60a.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="OutlookEmoji-&amp;#X1f60a.png";
	size=488; creation-date="Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:20:06 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:20:06 GMT"
Content-ID: <c716fb1d-ad01-43a1-ab81-52263b8882c4>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_SN1PR18MB0192C305FAAB5F9009DAA6948E960SN1PR18MB0192namp_--

--===============8350386469574946501==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8350386469574946501==--

---

From: dave n via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:08:54 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8343141069226542279==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0026_01D19596.65670B60";
	type="multipart/alternative"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D19596.65670B60
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0027_01D19596.65670B60"

------=_NextPart_001_0027_01D19596.65670B60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I discovered a couple weeks ago that you can bleed the slave on a tr6 =
without getting under the car.  you need a ratchet wrench with a a head =
that bends, and to lean way down through the engine compartment to the =
slave.  but its there, accessible, and you can do it!  you just need =
someone in the car to pump.  and having speed bleeders really helps!

From: im sloane via 6pack=20
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:21 AM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [6pack] My Darned Clutch Slave

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but it's nice to see some active =
conversation here, as we all emerge from winter hibernation. (haha) =20

I know this is the SIX board, but it's amazing how different the slave =
experience is with the SPIT. With the tranny cover OFF, it's a super =
easy one-man job as the slave is absolutely 'right there' beside the gas =
pedal. Push the pedal with left hand, bleed the slave with right hand. =
But if the tranny cover is ON, it's a P-I-A to reach your arm/hand up =
around the drive-shaft or exhaust pipe (can't remember) to somehow hold =
the wrench between two fingers to bleed the darn thing. I really didn't =
think it was possible, but was determined to bleed it without removing =
the interior.=20

carry on,
Sloane=20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_001_0027_01D19596.65670B60
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE style=3D"DISPLAY: none" type=3Dtext/css><!-- P =
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} --></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I discovered a couple weeks ago that you can bleed the slave on a =
tr6=20
without getting under the car.&nbsp; you need a ratchet wrench with a a =
head=20
that bends, and to lean way down through the engine compartment to the=20
slave.&nbsp; but its there, accessible, and you can do it!&nbsp; you =
just need=20
someone in the car to pump.&nbsp; and having speed bleeders really =
helps!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">im sloane via 6pack</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:21 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [6pack] My Darned Clutch =
Slave</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV id=3Ddivtagdefaultwrapper=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
calibri,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff">
<P>&nbsp;</P>Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but it's nice to see some =
active=20
conversation here, as we all emerge from winter hibernation. =
(haha)&nbsp;=20
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I know this is the SIX board, but it's amazing how different the =
slave=20
experience is with the SPIT. With the tranny cover OFF, it's a super =
easy=20
one-man job as the slave is absolutely 'right there' beside the gas =
pedal. Push=20
the pedal with left hand, bleed the slave with right hand. But if the =
tranny=20
cover is ON, it's a P-I-A to reach your arm/hand up around the =
drive-shaft or=20
exhaust pipe (can't remember) to somehow hold the wrench between two =
fingers to=20
bleed the darn thing. I really didn't think it was possible, but was =
determined=20
to bleed it without removing the interior. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>carry on,</DIV>
<DIV>Sloane <IMG class=3DEmojiInsert style=3D"VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom"=20
alt=3D&amp;#X1f60a=20
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><BR><BR>
<DIV style=3D"COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)">
<DIV>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Support Team.Net=20
$12.96<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]<BR><BR></DIV=
></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0027_01D19596.65670B60--

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D19596.65670B60
	name="OutlookEmoji-&amp;#X1f60a.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01D19596.65670B60--

--===============8343141069226542279==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8343141069226542279==--

---

From: Ted Schumacher via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:40:00 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5381196353577006536==
 boundary="------------040700070404090603080209"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040700070404090603080209
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Good discussion.  Warning - commercial content! We make a remote slave 
cylinder bleeder. Steelbraid hose and puts the bleed screw up near the 
clutch  MC. Easy to top off and no getting under car. End of Commercial. Ted

On 4/13/2016 11:21 AM, im sloane via 6pack wrote:
>
>
> Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but it's nice to see some active 
> conversation here, as we all emerge from winter hibernation. (haha)
>
> I know this is the SIX board, but it's amazing how different the slave 
> experience is with the SPIT. With the tranny cover OFF, it's a super 
> easy one-man job as the slave is absolutely 'right there' beside the 
> gas pedal. Push the pedal with left hand, bleed the slave with right 
> hand. But if the tranny cover is ON, it's a P-I-A to reach your 
> arm/hand up around the drive-shaft or exhaust pipe (can't remember) to 
> somehow hold the wrench between two fingers to bleed the darn thing. I 
> really didn't think it was possible, but was determined to bleed it 
> without removing the interior.
>
> carry on,
> Sloane &#X1f60a
>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

--------------040700070404090603080209
 boundary="------------010801050902020705080205"

--------------010801050902020705080205
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Good discussion.  Warning - commercial
      content! We make a remote slave cylinder bleeder. Steelbraid hose
      and puts the bleed screw up near the clutch  MC. Easy to top off
      and no getting under car. End of Commercial. Ted<br>
      <br>
      On 4/13/2016 11:21 AM, im sloane via 6pack wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <style type="text/css" style="display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} --></style>
      <div id="divtagdefaultwrapper"
style="font-size:12pt;color:#000000;background-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
        <p><br>
        </p>
        Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but it's nice to see some
        active conversation here, as we all emerge from winter
        hibernation. (haha) 
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>I know this is the SIX board, but it's amazing how
          different the slave experience is with the SPIT. With the
          tranny cover OFF, it's a super easy one-man job as the slave
          is absolutely 'right there' beside the gas pedal. Push the
          pedal with left hand, bleed the slave with right hand. But if
          the tranny cover is ON, it's a P-I-A to reach your arm/hand up
          around the drive-shaft or exhaust pipe (can't remember) to
          somehow hold the wrench between two fingers to bleed the darn
          thing. I really didn't think it was possible, but was
          determined to bleed it without removing the interior. </div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>carry on,</div>
        <div>Sloane <img class="EmojiInsert" alt="&amp;#X1f60a"
            style="vertical-align: bottom;"
            src="cid:[email-masked]"><br>
          <br>
          <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
            <div>
              <div>
                <blockquote type="cite"><br>
                  <br>
                </blockquote>
              </div>
              <br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Ted Schumacher
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com">http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com</a>
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US &amp; Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010801050902020705080205
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--------------010801050902020705080205--

--------------040700070404090603080209--

--===============5381196353577006536==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5381196353577006536==--