Subject: [6pack] Anti run on valve

From: John North via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 21:58:19 -0400

Not sure this is worth it but I am trying to get this functional.
There are three tubes on top of the canister and one on the bottom.
There are two tube connections on the anti-run on valve, a large one
and a small one.

The TRF catalogue here

http://trf.zeni.net/TR6bluebook/49.php

shows hoses connected to two of the canister top ones (middle one to
the valve cover, small one to the carbs) and the large one on the
canister bottom, connected to the large one on the valve.   So that
leaves a small one on the canister and a small one on the valve.   Are
these connected to something or are they plugged?

I have Masters Electrical Manual and he discusses the wiring, but not
the functional side...

John North
1976 Inca Yellow
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

---

From: fetnerj001--- via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 6:12:27 +0000

Hi John,

  On my 74.5, the other small one on the top should go to the plastic gas tank vent line and the small one on the ARO valve goes to a small nipple on the intake manifold.  

Jeff

---- John North via 6pack <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> 
> [email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
> 

[email-masked]