Subject: [6pack] Photo collection of TR6 concours

From: Yahoo via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 21:09:08 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2783658601467048482==
	boundary="----=_Part_1416331_1422475371.1465679348090"

------=_Part_1416331_1422475371.1465679348090
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Can anyone point me at an extensive photo collection of a concours TR6 (pre=
ferably CF).
My car is definitely not in the concours vein, but I have a few details to =
get right such as switch decal placement. =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0One clubmate =
bugs me about my Miata seats, =C2=A0but I get him back with my green hoses.=
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0LOL,
Thank you,
Bruce Simms 73
------=_Part_1416331_1422475371.1465679348090
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, =
sans-serif;font-size:10px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1465678723314_3037"=
 dir=3D"ltr">Can anyone point me at an extensive photo collection of a conc=
ours TR6 (preferably CF).</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1465678723314_3=
037" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1465678723314_3037"=
 dir=3D"ltr">My car is definitely not in the concours vein, but I have a fe=
w details to get right such as switch decal placement. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;=
One clubmate bugs me about my Miata seats, &nbsp;but I get him back with my=
 green hoses. &nbsp; &nbsp;LOL,</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_146567872=
3314_3037" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1465678723314=
_3037" dir=3D"ltr">Thank you,</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_14656787233=
14_3037" dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1465678723314_3=
037" dir=3D"ltr">Bruce Simms 73</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1416331_1422475371.1465679348090--

--===============2783658601467048482==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2783658601467048482==--

---

From: Cregg Cowan via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:54:37 -0700

Hi Bruce,

A 1976 TR6 that was stored from new has just been purchased by a club 
member of the San Francisco Area club (Triumph Travelers). It's not 
exactly concours, but how often do you get a chance to photograph a TR6 
with only 100 miles?  See
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/gallery/index.php?twg_album=Technical+Resources

Cheers,
Cregg Cowan
73 TR6 driver
71 YR6 patient restoration object

[email-masked]

---

From: Dave via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:48:14 -0500

This car is from Paretti Imports in Metairie, a suburb of New Orleans.  I
bought mine from them in October, 1976 and at that time they told me there
was only going to be one more shipment.  As I recall, the owner of the
dealership kept 2 of the 6s in the last shipment and they were used as
showroom decoration for many years.
Dave Denson

-----Original Message-----
From: 6pack [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cregg Cowan
via 6pack
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 1:55 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [6pack] photo collection of TR6 concours

Hi Bruce,

A 1976 TR6 that was stored from new has just been purchased by a club member
of the San Francisco Area club (Triumph Travelers). It's not exactly
concours, but how often do you get a chance to photograph a TR6 with only
100 miles?  See
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/gallery/index.php?twg_album=Technical+Resour
ces

Cheers,
Cregg Cowan
73 TR6 driver

$12.96

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Cregg Cowan via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:35:56 -0700

The purchaser joined the club after buying the car, so I wasn't aware of 
the details.   Once we saw the car we realized what a great opportunity 
it was for all of us '6 enthusiasts.  The club decided to set up a way 
to host to photos for all to reference.

Cheers,

Cregg

On 6/13/2016 6:23 PM, Brian Alwin wrote:
> Wow - the pictures would make great restoration references. Is it rude to ask what they paid?
>
> Brian J. Alwin
> 72 TR6 - CC79085U
> Minnesnowta

[email-masked]