Subject: [6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry Shaw)

From: COLIN THOM via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 14:23:10 -0600 (MDT)

--===============8539681633302246122==
	boundary="----=_Part_37382065_1895684990.1464985390527"

------=_Part_37382065_1895684990.1464985390527
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Jerry 

There's was an extensive discussion about failing clutches a few weeks go. If you are 100% completely positively absolutely sure your hydraulics are beyond reproach, then I'm leaning toward your pressure plate being on its way out. They can fail slowly, and act up when they get warm. 

Colin 
74-1/2 

----- Original Message -----

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:00:01 AM 
Subject: 6pack Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2 

Send 6pack mailing list submissions to 
[email-masked] 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
[email-masked] 

You can reach the person managing the list at 
[email-masked] 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..." 

Today's Topics: 

1. LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry Shaw) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message: 1 
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:56:21 -0400 
From: "Jerry Shaw" <[email-masked]> 
To: <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems 

My clutch hydraulics, master and slave are in good shape with no leaks. Have tension spring installed so TO bearing rotates all the time. 

Clutch sporadically doesn?t disengage upon pedal press, and the car creeps ahead at stop light, or doesn?t disengage upon a restart. 

Most of the time it works just fine with normal pedal travel and throw. 

Any thoughts? 

Jerry Shaw 
?74 TR6 
-------------- next part -------------- 
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... 
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160602/fc84dbcd/attachment-0001.html> 

------------------------------ 

Subject: Digest Footer 

_______________________________________________ 
6pack mailing list 
[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 

------------------------------ 

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2 
************************************ 

------=_Part_37382065_1895684990.1464985390527
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><style type=3D'text/css'>p { margin: 0; }</style></head><body><=
div style=3D'font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; colo=
r: #000000'>Jerry<div><br></div><div>There's was an extensive discussion ab=
out failing clutches a few weeks go. If you are 100% completely positively =
absolutely sure your hydraulics are beyond reproach, then I'm leaning towar=
d your pressure plate being on its way out. They can fail slowly, and act u=
p when they get warm.</div><div><br></div><div>Colin</div><div>74-1/2<br><b=
r><hr id=3D"zwchr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:n=
ormal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size=
:12pt;"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>6pack@autox=
.team.net<br><b>Sent: </b>Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:00:01 AM<br><b>Subject:=
 </b>6pack Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2<br><br>Send 6pack mailing list submissio=
ns to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]=
et<br><br>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit<br>&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/mailman/l=
istinfo/6pack<br>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' =
to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]=
eam.net<br><br>You can reach the person managing the list at<br>&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>When=
 replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<br>than "Re=
: Contents of 6pack digest..."<br><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbs=
p; 1. LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry Shaw)<br><br><br>------------------=
----------------------------------------------------<br><br>Message: 1<br>D=
ate: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:56:21 -0400<br>From: "Jerry Shaw" &lt;slowtoaccept@=
yahoo.com&gt;<br>To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: [6pack] LUK -=
Gunst clutch problems<br>Message-ID: &lt;5CCDD632CCAC4E07897F5B94F0FC63BD@A=
VCenter&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"windows-1252"<br><br>My=
 clutch hydraulics, master and slave are in good shape with no leaks. Have =
tension spring installed so TO bearing rotates all the time. <br><br>Clutch=
 sporadically doesn?t disengage upon pedal press, and the car creeps ahead =
at stop light, or doesn?t disengage upon a restart.<br><br>Most of the time=
 it works just fine with normal pedal travel and throw.<br><br>Any thoughts=
?<br><br>Jerry Shaw<br>?74 TR6<br>-------------- next part --------------<b=
r>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipe=
rmail/6pack/attachments/20160602/fc84dbcd/attachment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>-=
-----------------------------<br><br>Subject: Digest Footer<br><br>________=
_______________________________________<br>6pack mailing list<br>6pack@auto=
x.team.net<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br><br><br>-----=
-------------------------<br><br>End of 6pack Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2<br>**=
**********************************<br></div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_37382065_1895684990.1464985390527--

--===============8539681633302246122==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============8539681633302246122==--