Subject: Re: [6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry Shaw)

From: im sloane via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 13:48:50 +0000

--===============0946300540243995714==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM3PR18MB08760127C9EF5696F8CA9AF08E5A0DM3PR18MB0876namp_"

--_000_DM3PR18MB08760127C9EF5696F8CA9AF08E5A0DM3PR18MB0876namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I saw a TR6 on craigslist the other day that sounded great, except he said =
'the clutch needs bleeding'. Oh what an unsuspecting buyer might be in for.=
 I'd rather have one that won't start than to be lost in this clutch myster=
y again.

Good luck Jerry!!

Sloane

69 Six

72 Spit

        [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry Shaw)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:56:21 -0400
From: "Jerry Shaw" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems

My clutch hydraulics, master and slave are in good shape with no leaks. Hav=
e tension spring installed so TO bearing rotates all the time.

Clutch sporadically doesn?t disengage upon pedal press, and the car creeps =
ahead at stop light, or doesn?t disengage upon a restart.

Most of the time it works just fine with normal pedal travel and throw.

Any thoughts?

Jerry Shaw
?74 TR6
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160602/fc84dbcd/a=
ttachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
6pack mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

------------------------------

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2
************************************

--_000_DM3PR18MB08760127C9EF5696F8CA9AF08E5A0DM3PR18MB0876namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>I saw a TR6 on craigslist the other day that sounded great, except he sa=
id 'the clutch needs bleeding'. Oh what an unsuspecting buyer might be in f=
or. I'd rather have one that won't start than to be lost in this clutch mys=
tery again.&nbsp;</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Good luck Jerry!!&nbsp;</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Sloane</p>
<p>69 Six</p>
<p>72 Spit</p>
<br>
<br>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br>
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr">
<div></div>
</div>
<div>
<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:10pt; color=
:#000000">
<div>
<div style=3D"color:#000; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal; text-decor=
ation:none; font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size:12pt">
<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<=
br>
<br>
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<br>
than &quot;Re: Contents of 6pack digest...&quot;<br>
<br>
<br>
Today's Topics:<br>
<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry Shaw)<br>
<br>
<br>
----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
<br>
Message: 1<br>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:56:21 -0400<br>
From: &quot;Jerry Shaw&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Subject: [6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems<br>
<br>
My clutch hydraulics, master and slave are in good shape with no leaks. Hav=
e tension spring installed so TO bearing rotates all the time.
<br>
<br>
Clutch sporadically doesn?t disengage upon pedal press, and the car creeps =
ahead at stop light, or doesn?t disengage upon a restart.<br>
<br>
Most of the time it works just fine with normal pedal travel and throw.<br>
<br>
Any thoughts?<br>
<br>
Jerry Shaw<br>
?74 TR6<br>
-------------- next part --------------<br>
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>
URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160602/fc84dbc=
d/attachment-0001.html&gt;<br>
<br>
------------------------------<br>
<br>
Subject: Digest Footer<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
6pack mailing list<br>
[email-masked]<br>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br>
<br>
<br>
------------------------------<br>
<br>
End of 6pack Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2<br>
************************************<br>
</div>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM3PR18MB08760127C9EF5696F8CA9AF08E5A0DM3PR18MB0876namp_--

--===============0946300540243995714==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============0946300540243995714==--

---

From: Greg Lemon via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 01:50:46 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0244135795359631469==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01C9_01D1BECC.ADBF3450"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01C9_01D1BECC.ADBF3450
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

You gotta love craigslist, all the cars that have some simple problem =
that has been diagnosed and is a fairly easy and cheap fix, and the car =
"runs great" other than that, just needs a starter, just needs plug =
wires, etc. but the seller can't be bothered to do the $50 dollar repair =
to get $500 more out of the car.  Getting older a more cynical or maybe =
wiser I guess.

Greg Lemon

From: im sloane via 6pack=20
Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:48 AM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry Shaw)

I saw a TR6 on craigslist the other day that sounded great, except he =
said 'the clutch needs bleeding'. Oh what an unsuspecting buyer might be =
in for. I'd rather have one that won't start than to be lost in this =
clutch mystery again.=20

Good luck Jerry!!=20

Sloane

69 Six

72 Spit

Today's Topics:

Message: 1

My clutch hydraulics, master and slave are in good shape with no leaks. =
Have tension spring installed so TO bearing rotates all the time.=20

Clutch sporadically doesn?t disengage upon pedal press, and the car =
creeps ahead at stop light, or doesn?t disengage upon a restart.

Any thoughts?

Jerry Shaw
?74 TR6
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: =
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160602/fc84dbcd/atta=
chment-0001.html>

Subject: Digest Footer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------

[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_01C9_01D1BECC.ADBF3450
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE style=3D"DISPLAY: none" type=3Dtext/css><!-- P =
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} --></STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10586.306"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-TOP: 15px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px" =
dir=3Dltr=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true" name=3D"Compose =
message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>You gotta love craigslist, all the cars that =
have some=20
simple problem that has been diagnosed and is a fairly easy and cheap =
fix, and=20
the car "runs great" other than that, just needs a starter, just needs =
plug=20
wires, etc. but the seller can't be bothered to do the $50 dollar repair =
to get=20
$500 more out of the car.&nbsp; Getting older a more cynical or maybe =
wiser I=20
guess.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>Greg Lemon</FONT></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV><FONT size=3D3 face=3DCalibri></FONT><FONT size=3D3=20
face=3DCalibri></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">im sloane via 6pack</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:48 AM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry=20
Shaw)</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV id=3Ddivtagdefaultwrapper=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: =
Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-COLOR: =
#ffffff">
<P>I saw a TR6 on craigslist the other day that sounded great, except he =
said=20
'the clutch needs bleeding'. Oh what an unsuspecting buyer might be in =
for. I'd=20
rather have one that won't start than to be lost in this clutch mystery=20
again.&nbsp;</P>
<P><BR></P>
<P>Good luck Jerry!!&nbsp;</P>
<P><BR></P>
<P>Sloane</P>
<P>69 Six</P>
<P>72 Spit</P><BR><BR>
<DIV style=3D"COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"><BR>
<DIV id=3DdivRplyFwdMsg dir=3Dltr>
<DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif; =
COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000; =
FONT-STYLE: =
normal"><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>=
<BR><BR>When=20
replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<BR>than =
"Re:=20
Contents of 6pack digest..."<BR><BR><BR>Today's =
Topics:<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.=20
LUK -Gunst clutch problems (Jerry=20
Shaw)<BR><BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------=
--------------<BR><BR>Message:=20
1<BR>Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:56:21 -0400<BR>From: "Jerry Shaw"=20
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<BR>To: =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<BR>Subject:=20
[6pack] LUK -Gunst clutch problems<BR>Message-ID:=20
&lt;5CCDD632CCAC4E07897F5B94F0FC63BD@AVCenter&gt;<BR>Content-Type: =
text/plain;=20
charset=3D"windows-1252"<BR><BR>My clutch hydraulics, master and slave =
are in good=20
shape with no leaks. Have tension spring installed so TO bearing rotates =
all the=20
time. <BR><BR>Clutch sporadically doesn?t disengage upon pedal press, =
and the=20
car creeps ahead at stop light, or doesn?t disengage upon a =
restart.<BR><BR>Most=20
of the time it works just fine with normal pedal travel and =
throw.<BR><BR>Any=20
thoughts?<BR><BR>Jerry Shaw<BR>?74 TR6<BR>-------------- next part=20
--------------<BR>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<BR>URL:=20
&lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20160602/fc84dbcd/a=
ttachment-0001.html&gt;<BR><BR>------------------------------<BR><BR>Subj=
ect:=20
Digest =
Footer<BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>6pack=20
mailing=20
list<BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6p=
ack<BR><BR><BR>------------------------------<BR><BR>End=20
of 6pack Digest, Vol 22, Issue=20
2<BR>************************************<BR></DIV><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV>=
</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>

<P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>Support =
Team.Net=20
$12.96<BR>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR><BR>[email-masked]<BR>http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<BR><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]<BR><BR></BO=
DY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01C9_01D1BECC.ADBF3450--

--===============0244135795359631469==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0244135795359631469==--