Subject: [6pack] Tire pressure nameplate orientation

From: COLIN THOM via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:40:32 -0700 (MST)

--===============5938178088825550089==
	boundary="----=_Part_39747786_635379496.1479361232048"

------=_Part_39747786_635379496.1479361232048
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

mine's close to the lower left corner of the lid and its bottom faces toward the rear 

Colin 
74-1/2 

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:00:01 PM 
Subject: 6pack Digest, Vol 26, Issue 5 

Send 6pack mailing list submissions to 
[email-masked] 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
[email-masked] 

You can reach the person managing the list at 
[email-masked] 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..." 

Today's Topics: 

1. Tire pressure nameplate orientation (Dale Katzfey) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message: 1 
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 15:48:17 -0500 
From: Dale Katzfey <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: [6pack] Tire pressure nameplate orientation 

New dash and tire pressure NP. Need to know how it is orientated on the 
inside door of the glove box. Does the bottom of the NP face left, rear, 
or right. Is it located on the left, center, or right side of the 
door? I know, should have kept the old one. 

Thanks, 

Dale 

------------------------------ 

Subject: Digest Footer 

_______________________________________________ 
6pack mailing list 
[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 

------------------------------ 

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 26, Issue 5 
************************************ 

------=_Part_39747786_635379496.1479361232048
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-s=
ize: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>mine's close to&nbsp;the lower left corner =
of the lid&nbsp;and its bottom faces toward the rear</div><div><br data-mce=
-bogus=3D"1"></div><div>Colin</div><div>74-1/2</div><div><br></div><hr id=
=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D"__DIVIDER__"><div data-marker=3D"__HEADERS__"><b>=
From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<b=
r><b>Sent: </b>Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:00:01 PM<br><b>Subject: </b>6=
pack Digest, Vol 26, Issue 5<br></div><div><br></div><div data-marker=3D"__=
QUOTED_TEXT__">Send 6pack mailing list submissions to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>To subscribe or u=
nsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br>or, via em=
ail, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>You can reac=
h the person managing the list at<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>When replying, please edit your=
 Subject line so it is more specific<br>than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest.=
.."<br><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Tire pressure namepla=
te orientation (Dale Katzfey)<br><br><br>----------------------------------=
------------------------------------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Date: Tue, 15 Nov=
 2016 15:48:17 -0500<br>From: Dale Katzfey &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>T=
o: [email-masked]<br>Subject: [6pack] Tire pressure nameplate orienta=
tion<br>Message-ID: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;=
<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dutf-8; format=3Dflowed<br><br>New d=
ash and tire pressure NP. &nbsp;Need to know how it is orientated on the <b=
r>inside door of the glove box. Does the bottom of the NP face left, rear, =
<br>or right. &nbsp;Is it located on the left, center, or right side of the=
 <br>door? &nbsp;I know, should have kept the old one.<br><br>Thanks,<br><b=
r>Dale<br><br><br>------------------------------<br><br>Subject: Digest Foo=
ter<br><br>_______________________________________________<br>6pack mailing=
 list<br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pa=
ck<br><br><br>------------------------------<br><br>End of 6pack Digest, Vo=
l 26, Issue 5<br>************************************<br></div></div></body=
></html>
------=_Part_39747786_635379496.1479361232048--

--===============5938178088825550089==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============5938178088825550089==--