Subject: [6pack] Fwd: Window Seals

From: Richard Taylor via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:39:33 -0800

--===============2977153695669669196==

--Apple-Mail=_70E43985-2848-4B3D-B2F6-56CEC80FFD1B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Let=E2=80=99s see if this photo of the hardtop window seals is clocked =
correctly!  Dick=

--Apple-Mail=_70E43985-2848-4B3D-B2F6-56CEC80FFD1B
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_8FCC2AE5-2A79-422C-8A1D-FF77D48A0E2F"

--Apple-Mail=_8FCC2AE5-2A79-422C-8A1D-FF77D48A0E2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=""></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_8FCC2AE5-2A79-422C-8A1D-FF77D48A0E2F
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Window Seals.eml"
	x-mac-hide-extension=yes;
	name="Window Seals.eml"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

 engine=8.0.1-1603290000 definitions=main-1611230012
 boundary=Apple-Mail-B0BA097F-BC11-4FE3-87C1-5A700638C0AB
Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
Subject: Window Seals
From: richard taylorpp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:45:25 -0800
To: taylor dick e <[email-masked]>
Content-Length: 132688

--Apple-Mail-B0BA097F-BC11-4FE3-87C1-5A700638C0AB
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Window seals 

--Apple-Mail-B0BA097F-BC11-4FE3-87C1-5A700638C0AB
	x-apple-part-url=65DE9B24-6211-46EB-A286-CC95962A43DD;
	name=IMG_1858.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_1858.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B0BA097F-BC11-4FE3-87C1-5A700638C0AB
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-B0BA097F-BC11-4FE3-87C1-5A700638C0AB--

--Apple-Mail=_8FCC2AE5-2A79-422C-8A1D-FF77D48A0E2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><font size=3D"4" class=3D"">Let=E2=80=99s see if this photo =
of the hardtop window seals is clocked correctly! =
&nbsp;Dick</font></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_8FCC2AE5-2A79-422C-8A1D-FF77D48A0E2F--

--Apple-Mail=_70E43985-2848-4B3D-B2F6-56CEC80FFD1B--

--===============2977153695669669196==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2977153695669669196==--