Subject: [6pack] FW (1): yc

From: Butch Oliver via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 08:23:36 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4829151868029840999==
 boundary="------------2DAFBBB7157EF621D50BAE6A"
Content-Language: en

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2DAFBBB7157EF621D50BAE6A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Surprise <http://prottoysoft.xyz/zqdziiiy/hzhqddah.php?s33sy30?13a8-qt9a>

--------------2DAFBBB7157EF621D50BAE6A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>        <a href="http://prottoysoft.xyz/zqdziiiy/hzhqddah.php?s33sy30?13a8-qt9a">View message...</a></p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <h3> </h3>
    <p><font face="Consolas"> </font></p>
    <p><font face="Consolas"><font face="Ebrima">  <br>
        </font></font></p>
    <p><font face="Consolas"><font face="Ebrima"> <font face="Calibri"> 
            <font face="Dotum"></font></font></font></font><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------2DAFBBB7157EF621D50BAE6A--

--===============4829151868029840999==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4829151868029840999==--