Subject: [6pack] Door locks

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:33:12 -0500

--===============5843575208430525657==

--000000000000390de9058e85b7a4

Hey Friends,
   How does one remove the door lock from doors? I'm talking about removing
the key cylinder from the outer door panel. I've done this a dozen times
but I'm old and have forgotten how to get that retainer off. Thanks.

Rick

--000000000000390de9058e85b7a4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hey Friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0How does one r=
emove the door lock from doors? I&#39;m talking about removing the key cyli=
nder from the outer door panel. I&#39;ve done this a dozen times but I&#39;=
m old and have forgotten how to get that retainer off. Thanks.</div><div di=
r=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000390de9058e85b7a4--

--===============5843575208430525657==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============5843575208430525657==--