Subject: [6pack] Water Pump Advice

From: COLIN THOM via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 08:50:57 -0600 (MDT)

--===============4936198280318378821==
	boundary="----=_Part_126569936_67600624.1562597457072"

------=_Part_126569936_67600624.1562597457072
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yes you need to use gasket cement. No, don't bother rebuilding your old pump. If you want a spare, buy a new replacement. They're cheap. 

Colin 

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2019 11:00:03 AM 
Subject: 6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 2 

Send 6pack mailing list submissions to 
[email-masked] 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
[email-masked] 

You can reach the person managing the list at 
[email-masked] 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..." 

Today's Topics: 

1. Water Pump Advice (Yahoo) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message: 1 
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 04:48:52 +0000 (UTC) 
From: Yahoo <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: [6pack] Water Pump Advice 

Replacing the water pump for the 1st time in 22 years owning my 73 TR6.? Have a new County brand pump on my shelf from a few years ago.? ?Are these pumps okay?Do you use RTV sealant, or is the supplied gasket enough?Can/should I have someone re-build my original pump for my new spare?? ?I have the pressed on pulley.Any tricks for what appears to be a straightforward replacement job? 
Cheers and thanks, 
Bruce Simms 
-------------- next part -------------- 
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... 
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20190705/458abeaf/attachment-0001.html> 

------------------------------ 

Subject: Digest Footer 

_______________________________________________ 
6pack mailing list 
[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 

------------------------------ 

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 2 
************************************ 

------=_Part_126569936_67600624.1562597457072
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-s=
ize: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>Yes you need to use gasket cement. No, don'=
t bother rebuilding your old pump. If you want a spare, buy a new replaceme=
nt. They're cheap.</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div>Colin</div=
><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D"__DIVIDER__"><div data-mark=
er=3D"__HEADERS__"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>To: </b>=
[email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Friday, July 5, 2019 11:00:03 AM<br><b=
>Subject: </b>6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 2<br></div><br><div data-marker=
=3D"__QUOTED_TEXT__">Send 6pack mailing list submissions to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>To subscrib=
e or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br>or, =
via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>You ca=
n reach the person managing the list at<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<br><br>When replying, please edi=
t your Subject line so it is more specific<br>than "Re: Contents of 6pack d=
igest..."<br><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Water Pump Advi=
ce (Yahoo)<br><br><br>-----------------------------------------------------=
-----------------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 04:48:52 +0000=
 (UTC)<br>From: Yahoo &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: [email-masked]=
am.net<br>Subject: [6pack] Water Pump Advice<br>Message-ID: &lt;27649163.20=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=
=3D"utf-8"<br><br>Replacing the water pump for the 1st time in 22 years own=
ing my 73 TR6.? Have a new County brand pump on my shelf from a few years a=
go.? ?Are these pumps okay?Do you use RTV sealant, or is the supplied gaske=
t enough?Can/should I have someone re-build my original pump for my new spa=
re?? ?I have the pressed on pulley.Any tricks for what appears to be a stra=
ightforward replacement job?<br>Cheers and thanks,<br>Bruce Simms<br>------=
-------- next part --------------<br>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>=
URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20190705/458abea=
f/attachment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>------------------------------<br><br>Sub=
ject: Digest Footer<br><br>_______________________________________________<=
br>6pack mailing list<br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/listinfo/6pack<br><br><br>------------------------------<br><br>End of =
6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 2<br>************************************<br></=
div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_126569936_67600624.1562597457072--

--===============4936198280318378821==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============4936198280318378821==--