Subject: [6pack] Bumpers (Richard Lindsay)

From: COLIN THOM via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:11:20 -0600 (MDT)

--===============0345012819391592582==
	boundary="----=_Part_222593082_664456823.1564009880006"

------=_Part_222593082_664456823.1564009880006
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yes 

The rubber over-rides fit over the chrome bumper which is standard across all years 

From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 11:00:02 AM 
Subject: 6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12 

Send 6pack mailing list submissions to 
[email-masked] 

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to 
[email-masked] 

You can reach the person managing the list at 
[email-masked] 

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific 
than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..." 

Today's Topics: 

1. Bumpers (Richard Lindsay) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Message: 1 
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 08:34:24 -0500 
From: Richard Lindsay <[email-masked]> 
To: TR6 <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [6pack] Bumpers 
<[email-masked]> 

Quick question: Will earlier all chrome bumpers fit on a '75 TR6 once the 
rubber boobs version is removed? 
-------------- next part -------------- 
An HTML attachment was scrubbed... 
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/attachments/20190724/994c5efd/attachment-0001.html> 

------------------------------ 

Subject: Digest Footer 

_______________________________________________ 
6pack mailing list 
[email-masked] 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack 

------------------------------ 

End of 6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12 
************************************* 

------=_Part_222593082_664456823.1564009880006
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-s=
ize: 10pt; color: #000000"><div>Yes</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></di=
v><div>The rubber over-rides fit over the chrome bumper which is standard a=
cross all years</div><div><br data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div><br data-mce-=
bogus=3D"1"></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zwchr" data-marker=3D"__DIVIDER_=
_"><div data-marker=3D"__HEADERS__"><b>From: </b>[email-masked]=
et<br><b>To: </b>[email-masked]<br><b>Sent: </b>Wednesday, July 24, 2=
019 11:00:02 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12<br></div>=
<div><br></div><div data-marker=3D"__QUOTED_TEXT__">Send 6pack mailing list=
 submissions to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6pack@au=
tox.team.net<br><br>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, vis=
it<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br>or, via email, send a message with subject or bo=
dy 'help' to<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6pack-reque=
[email-masked]<br><br>You can reach the person managing the list at<br>&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;[email-masked]<b=
r><br>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<b=
r>than "Re: Contents of 6pack digest..."<br><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br>=
&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Bumpers (Richard Lindsay)<br><br><br>----------------------=
------------------------------------------------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Date:=
 Wed, 24 Jul 2019 08:34:24 -0500<br>From: Richard Lindsay &lt;richardolinds=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: TR6 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: [6pack=
] Bumpers<br>Message-ID:<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&lt;[email-masked]&gt;=
<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"utf-8"<br><br>Quick question: Will=
 earlier all chrome bumpers fit on a '75 TR6 once the<br>rubber boobs versi=
on is removed?<br>-------------- next part --------------<br>An HTML attach=
ment was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/6pack/atta=
chments/20190724/994c5efd/attachment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>-----------------=
-------------<br><br>Subject: Digest Footer<br><br>________________________=
_______________________<br>6pack mailing list<br>[email-masked]<br>ht=
tp://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack<br><br><br>---------------------=
---------<br><br>End of 6pack Digest, Vol 54, Issue 12<br>*****************=
********************<br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_222593082_664456823.1564009880006--

--===============0345012819391592582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============0345012819391592582==--