Subject: Re: [6pack] Originality question...

From: Larry Young via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 15:32:43 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6358950995865476083==
 boundary="------------AB70634FD6BA8EBDFBD49038"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------AB70634FD6BA8EBDFBD49038
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm a little late on this one. My TR250 was bought for European 
delivery. I picked it up at the factory in Coventry, so all options were 
factory installed. The options listed in the brochure I purchased from 
are: tonneau cover ($24), whitewall tires ($13), Michelin X tires ($39), 
wire wheels ($77), overdrive ($121), AM radio ($80), AM/FM radio ($120), 
luggage rack ($38), bumper guards ($23). The list could have changed 
later, but these are the standard factory options for the TR250. Cars 
shipped to the US may have had some of them dealer installed. The 
factory installed my luggage rack after I arrived to pick it up and saw 
that a normal suitcase will not fit in the trunk. The rack had a small 
sticker with the Standard/Triumph logo on it. Notice there are no chrome 
wire wheels which you see on many overrestored cars.
Larry Young

On 7/26/2019 9:17 AM, Irv Korey via 6pack wrote:
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 9:09 AM Richard Lindsay via 6pack 
>
>     Was the chrome luggage rack often found on the U.S. spec cars'
>     boot lids, a factory installed option, a dealer installed option,
>     or something aftermarket?
>
> Dealer installed, or aftermarket.
>
> Irv Korey
> 74 TR6 CF22767U
> Highland Park, IL
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/[email-masked]
>

--------------AB70634FD6BA8EBDFBD49038
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    I'm a little late on this one. My TR250 was bought for European
    delivery. I picked it up at the factory in Coventry, so all options
    were factory installed. The options listed in the brochure I
    purchased from are: tonneau cover ($24), whitewall tires ($13),
    Michelin X tires ($39), wire wheels ($77), overdrive ($121), AM
    radio ($80), AM/FM radio ($120), luggage rack ($38), bumper guards
    ($23). The list could have changed later, but these are the standard
    factory options for the TR250. Cars shipped to the US may have had
    some of them dealer installed. The factory installed my luggage rack
    after I arrived to pick it up and saw that a normal suitcase will
    not fit in the trunk. The rack had a small sticker with the
    Standard/Triumph logo on it. Notice there are no chrome wire wheels
    which you see on many overrestored cars.<br>
    Larry Young<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/26/2019 9:17 AM, Irv Korey via
      6pack wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
        </div>
        <br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">
          <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 9:09
            AM Richard Lindsay via 6pack &lt;<a
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
            wrote:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
            0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
            rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
            <div dir="auto">Was the chrome luggage rack often found on
              the U.S. spec cars' boot lids, a factory installed option,
              a dealer installed option, or something aftermarket?<br>
            </div>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
          <div> 
            <div>Dealer installed, or aftermarket.</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Irv Korey</div>
            <div>74 TR6 CF22767U</div>
            <div>Highland Park, IL</div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------AB70634FD6BA8EBDFBD49038--

--===============6358950995865476083==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============6358950995865476083==--