Subject: [6pack] More resto stuff

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:24:45 -1000

--===============3648534023378260765==

--000000000000d6b14505900dd09c

Hello Friends,
   I'm stuck out in Hawaii at a destination wedding, not near my cars.
Still, as I sit here jet-lagged to the hilt, I am pondering what to do
next. If you don't mind me sending voluminous posts about my project car, I
will continue to do so.

Rick

--000000000000d6b14505900dd09c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hello Friends,<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0I&#39;m stuc=
k out in Hawaii at a destination wedding, not near my cars. Still, as I sit=
 here jet-lagged to the hilt, I am pondering what to do next. If you don&#3=
9;t mind me sending voluminous posts about my project car, I will continue =
to do so.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></di=
v>

--000000000000d6b14505900dd09c--

--===============3648534023378260765==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============3648534023378260765==--