Subject: [6pack] Best laid plans

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 13:12:49 -0500

--===============5379901024575969256==

--000000000000b0bcf6058f4e8a74

Best laid plans. The threads in one of the rear distribution block's ports
are too worn. The pipe fitting won't tighten. Steel into brass is great the
first time around. After that, the threads can suffer. More new parts are
on order.

Rick

--000000000000b0bcf6058f4e8a74
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div style=3D"" dir=3D"auto">Best laid plans. The threads=
 in one of the rear distribution block&#39;s ports are too worn. The pipe f=
itting won&#39;t tighten. Steel into brass is great the first time around. =
After that, the threads can suffer. More new parts are on order.</div><div =
dir=3D"auto" style=3D""><br></div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"">Rick</div></=
div>

--000000000000b0bcf6058f4e8a74--

--===============5379901024575969256==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============5379901024575969256==--