Subject: [6pack] Success

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:34:06 -0500

Hello Friends,
   We had a wonderfully successful morning today. We got all of the
TR6's rear plumbing installed. Its now all new - Master cylinder to
and through the calipers and slave cylinders.
   We ran out of time and it got too hot to finish a proper bleed but
we did flow brake fluid through and found no leaks. I filled the
reservoir compartments then with the MityVac, I pulled fluid through
each corner. After a week away at a wedding, a friend will help me
bleed the brakes properly with the pedal.
   Here's a picture of one rear corner, taken and shared just because
it looks nice.

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20190810_112143.jpg

Rick
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack