Subject: [6pack] Master cylinder

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:34:05 -0500

--===============8307273812246067629==

--000000000000abc9650592ac7f25

You guys heard of over extending a brake master cylinder? If so, please
tell me more. With a small block under the pedal i can't seem to get the MC
to fill properly. Help, please.

Rick

--000000000000abc9650592ac7f25
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">You guys heard of over extending a brake master cylinder?=
 If so, please tell me more. With a small block under the pedal i can&#39;t=
 seem to get the MC to fill properly. Help, please.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></=
div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000abc9650592ac7f25--

--===============8307273812246067629==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============8307273812246067629==--