Subject: [6pack] Color

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 11:16:05 -0500

Hello Friends,

   Today I replaced all of the fuel hoses and clamps in my TR6. The
hose not only has a nylon jacket, it is also steel reinforced!

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20190916_093011.jpg

   I found a beautiful color match for the Triumph Carmine Red. Its a
GM color and easily repeatable in case of accident. In the picture
linked below, the upper sample is Triumph #82 Carmine, the code for
which my painter can't find...but it is available in the custom
touch-up paint market. The lower sample is a GM color.

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20190916_103740.jpg

   Here's the data.

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20190916_103637.jpg

Rick
_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack