Subject: [6pack] Update

From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:35:20 -0500

--===============2896602804593071338==

--000000000000984da405925050e7

Hello Friends,
   With all the chatter about getting my Maserati back on the road, I
forgot to report that I connected the new battery in my TR6...and the car
started perfectly! Once I get the brakes bled and the wheels back on, all
cars in the scuderia will be running and driving. And the TR6 can go for
paint!

Rick

--000000000000984da405925050e7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div style=3D"font-family:sans-serif" dir=3D"auto">Hello =
Friends,=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">=C2=
=A0 =C2=A0With all the chatter about getting my Maserati back on the road, =
I forgot to report that I connected the new battery in my TR6...and the car=
 started perfectly! Once I get the brakes bled and the wheels back on, all =
cars in the scuderia will be running and driving. And the TR6 can go for pa=
int!</div><div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif"><br></div><div=
 dir=3D"auto" style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000984da405925050e7--

--===============2896602804593071338==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack

--===============2896602804593071338==--